Dodo

Anyone here met with the devil?

10 posts in this topic

Have you met with the devil before? Just asking, do you have some experience like that? Like talking to someone and then without any cutaways they become a deeper presence which is like the actual devil? 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Realized I was the devil a while back. There is no devil, because there's no I. There's no good and bad. Only Wholeness; what is and isn't.

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Realized I was the devil a while back. There is no devil, because there's no I. There's no good and bad. Only Wholeness; what is and isn't.

Yeah right? Devil is the enemy till we realise its us. All of a sudden "have mercy" :D  I have not dissolved the duality.... 

Altho I asked the Devil does he not have consciousness and he immediately said no. He had no consciousness. It could be I was talking to my own subconscious ..... I was so surprised how he laughed and said he has no consciousness.... BEcause for me everything that can speak to me must have consciousness 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Yeah right? Devil is the enemy till we realise its us. All of a sudden "have mercy" :D  I have not dissolved the duality.... 

Altho I asked the Devil does he not have consciousness and he immediately said no. He had no consciousness. It could be I was talking to my own subconscious ..... I was so surprised how he laughed and said he has no consciousness.... BEcause for me everything that can speak to me must have consciousness 

Well even here you could say there's apparent awareness, but there's no one anywhere who "has" awareness/consciousness.

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Well even here you could say there's apparent awareness, but there's no one anywhere who "has" awareness/consciousness.

yeah but ok, but if I am being tortured I would not enjoy it - for me it wouldnt matter whether I have awareness or there is simply awareness of torturing... For me I just want to live in peace and love... Really dont like this infinite suffering stuff that was put to my attention... Oh my god i cried like a little kid man! And I dont know what is true and who is talking BS! 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

yeah but ok, but if I am being tortured I would not enjoy it - for me it wouldnt matter whether I have awareness or there is simply awareness of torturing... For me I just want to live in peace and love... Really dont like this infinite suffering stuff that was put to my attention... Oh my god i cried like a little kid man! And I dont know what is true and who is talking BS! 

ALL suffering comes to an end.

On 02/06/2021 at 9:52 PM, Tim R said:

5t1N.gif

Its a funny meme, but since I had the experience of meeting the devil, that must mean it is not me.... Right? If it is experienced, it is not me? 

I guess this video comes to me at the right time 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟