Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

See once again no wonder for being so agitated. 

I don't give a shit. 

They are all dead or if alive why would I care!?!

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

See once again no wonder for being so agitated. 

I don't give a shit. 

They are all dead or if alive why would I care!?!

I don´t know, why you are answering. Good night! Go to the night club at last!

High class gold diggers, so many of them anyway. Nothing special about them.

Oh yes they are talented also so many women as them. Probably haven't learned to sell their soul so they didn't make it. 

1 minute ago, Hulia said:

I don´t know, why you are answering. Good night! Go to the night club at last!

You really beleive she would allow it? 

That she wouldn't leave me hahahaha. 

I love my blonde not like the rest doesn't deserve to be hurted. She is loyal and she would never do anything like that to me. 

I owe you getting laid story and how things actually are in life. Tomz. 

OK your story.From days when I was that student boy.

I had a best friend had same name as me lol.Also black hair more handsome at the time then me less intelligent.Our friendship was great but it also came with fight for dominance and stuff like that.We were friend until life in a sense splited us + even then he found new sort friends who he thought would benefit him more.We went into 2 different directions.

Doesn't matter there was a beautiful girl Jelena (proun. Yelena for this english folks)at the time that would ussualy hand up with us.Like all the time.3 of us would go together everywhere from meeting with rest of the friends to going out  .

Since I don't really beleive in man female friendship.Man will want to fuck his girl  friend  there is always that.Kinda laughed when I read on this forum "my male friend tried to rape me". 

Both of us liked hermy friend left .We wouldn't hang out with here without ever having a hope for that.She gravitated more towards him.Yet when she was about to get a boyfriend she decided for a guy who was uglier then us and had a lot less social value but had more money and could take her out anywhere.She was so excited about him.

Both of us where fucking mad and we never really showed it.Before she started dating him well the way I am.Really got sick of crap.Wanted my friend but really didn't wanted her or atleast not as friend anymore.

So one night my friend left my place and I stayed with her alone.I knew she doesn't like me or wants to be with me so as ussual Zero always has alchocol in his home .So I offered her and asked her to stay to watch movie with me.At first she rejected but I insisted .She got a bit afraid but I nonchalantly kept convincing her in very friendly mood.She was ok at the end.

It didn't took her much much at the half of movie and with 1 and and half glass she drinked we started making out and we go all the way to the end.

In following days I didn't even called her at all and I beleive she wouldn't even respond to me.

My friendship with her ended .She was dating and was with that guy she was planning to be with.Their relationship she was so exicited about didn't survived 2 months .With my best friend she only was in contact and he realized what happened so he was ah ok that's why you don't want to hang out anymore. 

Want one of these "kill each other" ?

Main reason I beleive still fresh to real relationships waters. 

Edited by Zeroguy

6 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

OK your story.From days when I was that student boy.

I had a best friend had same name as me lol.Also black hair more handsome at the time then me less intelligent.Our friendship was great but it also came with fight for dominance and stuff like that.We were friend until life in a sense splited us + even then he found new sort friends who he thought would benefit him more.We went into 2 different directions.

Doesn't matter there was a beautiful girl Jelena (proun. Yelena for this english folks)at the time that would ussualy hand up with us.Like all the time.3 of us would go together everywhere from meeting with rest of the friends to going out  .

Since I don't really beleive in man female friendship.Man will want to fuck his girl  friend  there is always that.Kinda laughed when I read on this forum "my male friend tried to rape me". 

Both of us liked hermy friend left .We wouldn't hang out with here without ever having a hope for that.She gravitated more towards him.Yet when she was about to get a boyfriend she decided for a guy who was uglier then us and had a lot less social value but had more money and could take her out anywhere.She was so excited about him.

Both of us where fucking mad and we never really showed it.Before she started dating him well the way I am.Really got sick of crap.Wanted my friend but really didn't wanted her or atleast not as friend anymore.

So one night my friend left my place and I stayed with her alone.I knew she doesn't like me or wants to be with me so as ussual Zero always has alchocol in his home .So I offered her and asked her to stay to watch movie with me.At first she rejected but I insisted .She got a bit afraid but I nonchalantly kept convincing her in very friendly mood.She was ok at the end.

It didn't took her much much at the half of movie and with 1 and and half glass she drinked we started making out and we go all the way to the end.

In following days I didn't even called her at all and I beleive she wouldn't even respond to me.

My friendship with her ended .She was dating and was with that guy she was planning to be with.Their relationship she was so exicited about didn't survived 2 months .With my best friend she only was in contact and he realized what happened so he was ah ok that's why you don't want to hang out anymore. 

Why are you doing it to me? As if I don´t get enough shit from the red beard at work.. 

Zero, who cares??? Who were or were not the lover of your GF or not your GF before??? 

You are complaining about too much shit at forum. And what are you doing? Also spreading shit! On the other side of battlefield.

If my BF had slept with my female friend somewhen before our relationship has settled, I would even find it cute. It would mean we 3 are real soul mates. I would be bothered if he had sex with somebody completely different and not my friend. Like if I were Jacky and he would sleep with Callas or vice versa. 

Once I watched a movie. It was funny. About 2 guys and a girl who were friends and were hanging together around. A girl was sexually attracted to one guy, but this guy was gay and was sexually attracted to the other guy, who, of course were sexually attracted to a girl.  They all suffered a lot till they landed in one bed. The inly solution for them to release a tension. A straight guy and a girl were a bit uncomfortable after this happened. But a gay guy was happy, he wouldn´t get a straight guy without the girl into his bed. Later on the girl thought she was pregnant and she didn´t know from whom and she fieeled fucked up about it and has become hysterical and told the both guys to fuck off. At the end she wasn´t pregnant but she left and a straight guy left too. And the gay guy was very unhappy, he was the one who stayed.

Edited by Hulia

No no more nastiness just my healing process back to normal. OMG what it took.

Happy. Finally, you have no idea. No idea. 

Love you and I laughed at your post about the movie. 

Now that girl is divorced with one kid.Single mom. We still don't talk. 

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

No no more nastiness just my healing process back to normal. OMG what it took.

Happy. Finally, you have no idea. No idea. 

Love you and I laughed at your post about the movie. 

I an glad you a happy. But you need to change your strange attitude towards women and how and with whom they are supposed to have sex. 

Don´t be so conservative!

I have to be conservative if this women is the women I might have family and kids with. 

You don't understand man. Don't you? C'mon. 

12 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I have to be conservative if this women is the women I might have family and kids with.

It wouldn´t increase your success rate

22 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Again coservative! Divorced with one kid. So what? On a good life skala it is somewhere in the middle or in upper part.  Quite on the top are healthy families (VERY rear!) and at the bottom are the families fighting, shouting and hating each other. In the middle single mum.  Besides she has more opportunities for personal development even more than those in upper skala. 

Edited by Hulia

You don't get it don't you. 

You have your poets bother with them. 

I always go for highest possible quality. 

8 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You don't get it don't you. 

You have your poets bother with them. 

I always go for highest possible quality. 

Jacky Kennedy?

kennedy-onassis-100__v-gseapremiumxl.jpg

OK as you say. Whatever. 

Hey why don't you attack another women for threesome? 

Once you are conservative about cheating and stuff but you will support this. 

If I stayed with Tamara (she would always try to remove Irina) you will throw stones on me. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Chances of Irina getting me women for threesome are literally 0.

That's why I love her. 

If that ever happened I would go str8 for relationship with that 2nd women behind her back. 2nd women will accept it. 

Irina will look like comlete fool and will be that. 

"Conservative". 

Money and power. No more this no more. 

Cya in next lifetime. 

Random serb. 

Edited by Zeroguy

35 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Cya in next lifetime. 

Forget it. You will need at least 8 lifes to get to my level.

P.S.: Please stop to use "womEn" for singular. It´s a womAn. One womAn 

Nur-fuer-Import-luxus-welt-de-Artikel-verwenden-aristoteles-onassis-maria-callas-116653-1-jpg.jpg

Edited by Hulia

What do you expect of a random serb? Has he aready said, that he is fed up with this forum and he is leaving, and "be well", and so on? A BMW with ABS, a nigtclub with bitches, a village girl with pancakes - all waiting for him somewhere in the suburbs of Belgrade? ?

⏭️

Hahahahahahahahaha. Love you too.