Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Well "I am princ charming" for exact same reason. 

Good body, money, they are known(social status). 

True dream of every girl. 

Known by whom? I don´t know any of them, neither my female friends.

Talking to myself (any type of exposure here) will not bring you just those girls but lots of other unwanted stuff too. Wisdom and being smart is awesome. 

I really wonder what Leo. Really thinks about women especially living in Las Vegas. Wondered af. 

8 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I really wonder what Leo. Really thinks about women especially living in Las Vegas. Wondered af. 

Are the women in Las Vegas different? I have an impression Leo has never been close to a woman (or generally to other hb). It´s like he has a certain image of women, which he learned to accept over the years (of which he is proud) and he operates in this area (now known and controlled) like.. in a game where the options are limitied. But he is not direspectful, just naiv :)

I know that you are not naive. There is a reason why I love Ukrainian women. (joke is that I ended with one of that ethnical origin but she is that exactly the same as I am lol). 

They literally are how women actually are. Hands down. If you really wa t to learn about women well Ukraine. 

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I know that you are not naive. There is a reason why I love Ukrainian women. (joke is that I ended with one of that ethnical origin but she is that exactly the same as I am lol). 

They literally are how women actually are. Hands down. If you really wa t to learn about women well Ukraine. 

Well a user here proposed Leo to try to date a foreigner, maybe it´s not quite wrong idk

Ok. Mission completed one. 

I do respect you far more then any other women here on forum. There is a reason for it. 

You know man how they really are. 

Problem is I know women how they really are. 

What agenda and what both are actually looking for in one another. 

Spiritual falks and their explainations and propaganda is pure nonsense. It really is. 

So be well. Not really into this stuff. Interested in other things in life then this. 

In the very end it is just survival. Is it her's psychology, self image, beleifs, physical, life co ditions and situation whatever. It is just survival. 

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You know man how they really are. 

I don´t.

Yes better possible offspring and higher chances of survival and reproduction of that offspring too. That's literally all. 

All attraction and stuff like that explained. Sick of nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Yes better possible offspring and higher chances of survival and reproduction of that offspring too. That's literally all. 

:))) That´s right. Apart of reproduction. They don´t really after it in the Westerm world 

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I don´t.

You do, stop pretending. 

That's why you are trying to bust em up. 

Please, skip me. Lady with virginity belt on while going out. Yeah. 

You also act exactly as all women how they actually are want to present and you too have your own agenda. Not naive ofcourse you are not. That's how you should be. 

So. 

For example why would I as man spend hardly aquired ressources on kid of another man who will with another women make more of his own? 

(how des this really looks like from man prspective,think about it)

I want women who will gae birth to my own.

simple

what i hard to understand

@Zeroguy What was it with "I-love-you-stuff"? I hope no women will ever make this mistake.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

For example why would I as man spend hardly aquired ressources on kid of another man who will with another women make more of his own? 

Because it´s just a kid - not yours not the other man´s. Just an independant human being. Whether you want to bring up kids or not (what is also comletely ok). It doesn´t matter whose sperm´s took part in their phisical arrival, you fool

33 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Because it´s just a kid - not yours not the other man´s. Just an independant human being. Whether you want to bring up kids or not (what is also comletely ok). It doesn´t matter whose sperm´s took part in their phisical arrival, you fool

Will come back to it later. 

You didn't answer me.

"how does this really looks like from man perspective,think about it"

if core of all attraction and relationship blah blah blah is pretty much caveman shit.

You know the answer.

That's why all talk about SMV and stuff like that because it holds true about human condition and in this area too.Caveman subconcious both men and women.

Better propaganda and better tools for forever  same agenda. 

Edited by Zeroguy

25 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You didn't answer me.

"how does this really looks like from man perspective,think about it"

I don´t know. Tell me. You are a man.

And again, in Germany nobody would even think about it as a problem. So I think it´s only then an issue if there is a financial shortage. 

31 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I don´t know. Tell me. You are a man.

And again, in Germany nobody would even think about it as a problem. So I think it´s only then an issue if there is a financial shortage. 

Yeah maybe I am culturally influenced.For me it is still off and clear no no.

So the list.

So as abused mofo I have that shadow and potential to pretty much kill.

What I am upto in life and what type of lifestyle I want to live.

You tell me what type of girl is right for me? Since you are smart.