Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

Village girl is not yet corrupted with BS or had time to properly develop it.

Smart ,beautiful educated and had to fight for her own life and future.Raised with proper values too.Without sucking 75 dicks before me.Great plus.

Edited by Zeroguy

Want to know why I consider PUA as ineffective too in regards to real and actual knowledge about this things.

Real profiters and real knowledge owners are not guys as RSD Julian and similar.Those are charlatans.

There is much better way then that.Then just getting her pussy.

50 to 1  ratio ,tells a lot how time waste it is.

Edited by Zeroguy

SO as ENTJ I will outcompete anyone but I will do it in proper way.It is very sinister but hey american values baby.

Ukraine the motherland.To learn everything about life people everything.

goodbye not really interested .Pisses me off.

Good luck with you personal development enlightenment and stuff.

Edited by Zeroguy

So Hulia what is your profession. 

Do you really want me to laugh. 

Can't be Schneider or poets or PUAers (same INTP shit). 

But can be rude honest controlling guy with abs and bmw. 

Same goes for artistic (here they can be artistic-spiritual) ladies too. 

Edited by Zeroguy

"game theory" - survival even psychological. 

"Vibe" and matching is purely psychological and nothing else. When both fulfill psychological needs and wants of other. If they are attracted to each other. Man wants physical attractiveness. Women wants security. 

That's all. End of all crap. 

4 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

So the list.

So as abused mofo I have that shadow and potential to pretty much kill.

What I am upto in life and what type of lifestyle I want to live.

You tell me what type of girl is right for me? Since you are smart.

It´s easy, the one you love. End of the list.

But it´s not that stright forward in life. It might be, you are not in love or the one you love doesn´t reciprocate or doesn´t want an aggressive and controlling idiot dreaming about his own night club. But you still want a family and regular sex. Well I think you have already decided - a village girl. Her background doesn´t matter much. THe main thing : can you live together without wanting to kill each other or not. The good thing is, that you have already been with her for some time, and if it works, why to look for somebody else.

I don't really want to open night club. Before enlightenment I had different vision for what my life was out to be. 

This shit messed whole thing up. 

But ok slowly recovering. 

Slowly weeding out stuff I don't want and teaxhing being interested in this. "Helping people"  co stantly diving deep into shit they got themselves in and helping them swim out on surface. Ain't no my thing will rather cash on it. 

I said I don't really understand my emotions. Mistly I mix infatuation with falling in love so I really can't trust that at all. 

So a bit rational approach this time. She has everything man wants and that's it. 

That even of itself is huge weakness of a man and he shouldn't really dwell in it. 

Want story. 

I lived in that apartment and one day I saw a couple. Man was all huggy and whatever. She was faced towards me and noticed me. We exchanged the look. 

I don't know how much it passed but I met her in supermarket I beleive and I approached her. She was very acceptive and at the end got phone number. 

Long story short she cheated that guy with me. 

Guy  looked to me like complete fool. The way he was I beleive he would forgive her lol. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Women don't cheat. I forgot. All saints and goodies and nice ones. 

Tell you love em. Yeah sure. Maybe in some other lifetime. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Better not talk about real and actual number of sexual partners exchanged for average let alone better looking (in looks) city girl till just say age 22.

Skio me of this talk tired I really am. 

You have poets for "love". Not that guy. 

These people here too. 

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

A village girl? Like what ???

When did that happen ?

Weren't you all about city lights, Miami, Milan, night clubs, bringing girls home, getting drunk?

Ohhhhhhhh...

Just another guy like million others. Pre-wired, stubborn, stiff. You think at the beginning: wow, this guy is something special! No, he isn´t. Looks for a brave wife according to his list and occasional bitchy girls for boasting his divine masculinity.

Oh, if I just could meet someone like me. Me but a guy - with penis and balls. 

19 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Just another guy like million others. Pre-wired, stubborn, stiff. You think at the beginning: wow, this guy is something special! No, he isn´t. Looks for a brave wife according to his list and occasional bitchy girls for boasting his divine masculinity.

Oh, if I just could meet someone like me. Me but a guy - with penis and balls. 

It's not my problem I am smart. 

When she told me where she was born. My mind started screaming. Taken! 

Still a lot of time to prove how smart and brave I am. 

Just a start. 

I watched yesterday a documentary about Maria Callas. How could Aristoteles prefer a cheap toy like Jackie over this gorgeous woman??? So sensitive, smart, awesome. Loving. Men are weird creatures.

Poor little Jackie. Always opposed to goddesses. At least she could satisfy her vanity in respect to money and prestige.

callas& Marillyn.jpg

callas& Marillyn2.jpg

Edited by Hulia

Blonde teacher. 

These women you mentoin. 

Security. 

It wasn't about money power and status and good life it was because they loved him so much. Really beautiful charming guy. Pick up master. 

You are not so why I bother.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy Shouldn´t you be in Greece now? Night clubs, bitches?

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

Really beautiful charming guy. Pick up master. 

Who? Aristoteles? Maria Callas loved him even more than singing. Jacky Kennedy married him because of money. And Marilyn Monroe was singing in another opera - the one with Jacky Kennedy´s first husband. 

These wonderful 2 women are connected through Jacky. Though at the moment of foto taking they didn´t know it yet.