Rishabh R

Feeling deeply hurt

5 posts in this topic

I am currently feeling deep hurt after a dispute with my relatives.They insulted me over phone saying that I don't have the capability to get a girlfriend, they show me that how successful they are with girls by sharing dirty chat of theirs with their girlfriends and I have blocked them .Also I am suffering from OCD which is at it's height this night due to this incident.They also call me kid as a sarcasm in context of getting a girlfriend.I have blocked them on whatsapp. But the feeling of rage ,hurt ,images of past negative incident continues in my mind .What to do ???Can anyone help please.

@Rishabh R Hello Rishabh!

I am sorry you were treated badly by your relatives. You didn't deserve it. They were talking to you that way becose of their complex of inferiority. They want to put you down for them to feel better. It is totaly unacceptable and what they did is wrong! They are not as succesfull as they think they are! 

So what to do? Well you've already made the first step. You blocked them on Whatsapp and this is very healthy to do becose of your selfprotection. There is the line nobody should cross over by insulting you.

I  am not an expert on OCD, for that a psychotherapist is necessery, but maybe for now you should go out at least around the house on fresh air if possible (you said it is night at your time zone). 

The other thing i would sugest is to sit down and just try to observe your thoughts and emotions, no matter what they are. If that becomes to difficult, do something manualy, like beating a pillow?. Went out all the rage and hurt you are experiencing.

And please remember you are not alone, people respect you even if they live 1000 kilometers away!

Hugs!

Edited by Bojan V

Watch Leo's video about toxic people.