Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackMaze

Will i be able to enjoy life as a human if i realize god?

9 posts in this topic

At first i wrote a huge ass post with my life history and questions i have. I will not post it because i will end up hiding it. 

The last video made alot of things clearer for me. I look at my life and it looks too surreal to not be written by me. I get it as an idea. I wanted to ask many questions but i realized that this is the one i'm most interested in. Will i be able to enjoy life as human while being god? 

I had an awakening before maybe only because of luck. It was a deep one but i still believed in people even though i could see that we are the same. Not going to write details about stuff. When i was in that state after a point and some events and situations i desperately wanted to return to normal at any cost. I did. 

How is it to live as god? Can you enjoy a video game as god? Or do stupid stuff? Or life is meaningless and you can't have fun in the illusion? If this is the case why would i want it? I can say that i want it but do i really? Are there prerequisites of realizing god in a healthy way if that makes sense? 

I feel like the moments when you realize you are God you do not want to play a video game. You want to see your consciousness reflect back to you instead of distracting yourself from it. In other words, you'd rather look at a tree than look at a screen. But this does not mean it is not fun, pleasant, enjoyable. It's like a new playground. You just want to run around, explore, and have fun with other people. Learn from them. 

Whatever ways you want to enjoy yourself. If you were able to draft your dreams at night, what kind of dream would you create? One where you are playing a video game or one that you are IN the video game?

Edited by Gianna

@BlackMaze If you got a massive ego which is horrified by God, then you will have a backlash.

God is not an easy thing to stomach.

But assuming you dissolve much of that ego, then God is the most beautiful and enjoyable thing. It's like magic.

Life is totally meaningless, but you can enjoy it regardless.

Seeking God is for people who appreciate understanding the Truth of what the Universe is. If you really loved the Universe, you would want to understand what it is and why it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@BlackMaze

Seeking God is for people who appreciate understanding the Truth of what the Universe is. If you really loved the Universe, you would want to understand what it is and why it is.

I appreciate this stuff that's why i am here. I'm not going to deny that my current state is pretty much egoic. 

You mentioned in the past that if someone hasn't taken care of survival then this is the only thing they should be doing. Should i half ass do spiritual work? I only had an awakening because at the time i was dead serious about it. I feel that if i am not all in at this i'll just waste my time. I have no access to psychedelics but i want to trip when i have the chance. 

What will help me to reach a point where i REALLY want to understand everything? I do but not with a burning desire to go all in and find out. I am stuck with ego desires that have to do with survival. At least i can observe them, or discover some of my self deception through your videos and also able to admit sometimes that i am wrong. That means that i'm ego stuck but only loosely. Still i feel i am at this lower stage. So where do i start and where do i focus on? Which path leads me to realize god? 

I know that there are hundreds of hours of videos explaining everything. I would really appreciate a simple roadmap/explanation for a 5 year old. I can figure out the details by myself. Is it spiral dynamics? Is it reading hundreds of books or doing many psychedelics? There is a ton of amazing insights that you provided us but i honestly don't know how to proceed. Should i just do randomly different practices and a bit of everything or focus in one area at a time like escaping wave slavery or only health or whatever? 

Edited by BlackMaze

50 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

You mentioned in the past that if someone hasn't taken care of survival then this is the only thing they should be doing.

This is not accurate. I didn't say the ONLY thing. You can do multiple things. I just said handling survival is important.

There is no reason why you can't ready metaphysics as a hobby while working on your business. In fact, that's how my journey started! I didn't start with metaphysics and philosophy full time. I gradually ramped into it over the years while building out my normal life and doing business. Business by day, philosophy by night.

Should i half ass do spiritual work? I only had an awakening because at the time i was dead serious about it.

It's hard to say. You can do a bit of work each day, but it might be best if you set aside 10 days per year for a hardcore retreat. Or some combination of the two. It all depends on how your life is structured. I don't know what you got going on.

What will help me to reach a point where i REALLY want to understand everything? I do but not with a burning desire to go all in and find out.

That's hard to say because I don't know your desires and issues.

I am stuck with ego desires that have to do with survival.

That you should work on by satisfying those desires until you are no longer desperate and needy.

So where do i start and where do i focus on? Which path leads me to realize god? 

That's hard to say. The fastest path would be something like an ayahausca retreat or a hardcore 10 day meditation retreat.

These would not get you to God-realization but they might yield some juicy mystical experiences or a minor awakening -- which is all you need to start.

Don't worry about God-realization right now. Start with some basic mystical experiences.

I know that there are hundreds of hours of videos explaining everything. I would really appreciate a simple roadmap/explanation for a 5 year old.

It's too hard to say because only you figure that out. I don't know your situation. There cannot be one map that works for everyone.

I can figure out the details by myself. Is it spiral dynamics? Is it reading hundreds of books or doing many psychedelics? There is a ton of amazing insights that you provided us but i honestly don't know how to proceed. Should i just do randomly different practices and a bit of everything or focus in one area at a time like escaping wave slavery or only health or whatever? 

Very hard to say. Depends on your goals and desires and biggest needs.

Reading books is probably the easiest way to start. You learn good ideas and can contemplate a plan of what is most worth doing. Sorting out your job/career is probably one of the biggest pieces as far as basic self-help goes. Do you enjoy your work? If not, you should work to fix that.

The LP Course offers a very solid foundation for newbies to find their direction in life. But it is not about spiritual work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura what kind of business did you run? I heard you ran a digital marketing business. Was it affiliated marketing where you got commissions from your blog. Etc? 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

He says he was gaming search engine algorithms back when that was possible. He no longer recommends being a devil tho.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com