John Iverson

Do You Continue doing your work after a meal?

5 posts in this topic

After i eat my meal it is so heavy and im not in a mood to do my activity do i really need to continue for the sake of discipline to the work?? 

Well, it might be worth trying to figure out why you feel so heavy after eating. After a good meal I can usually get in some more work. There are some varying factors though for sure. 

Same with me, hence I always put meals before relax time in my schedule. I also only eat light meals if I have to do work later on.

Yeah, it is completely normal that it will happen. After eating a meal it feels quite heavy and also your body is expending a lot of energy on digesting it, hence you don't have so much energy for your other productive pursuits. Personally, I prepare myself ahead of time knowing that after a meal I won't be so productive, and thus I try to get some work done before the meal. This is also why I don't like eating a heavy meal before watching a video on Actualized.org because I want the energy required to concentrate

Do you not have breakfast?

I have huge breakfast and then I go to work usually for 4hrs then eat some more and work 2 more hrs.

It may be what you are eating? What's your diet like? Do you exercise regularly? Do you sleep enough? Do you drink plenty of water throughout the day?

Sailing on the ceiling