SageModeAustin

why is life so shit

33 posts in this topic

your highest fear seem to be to stop.

with "stop" I mean stepping outside the fucking hamster wheel for a minute or month or year or decade.

Stop working on yourself.

Start feeling.

Take a break. Let go of everything.

Go to an island. Meditate. Hang out with like-minded people. Take drugs. Watch stars. Talk to birds. Fuck someone you connect with. Etc.

FEEL. LIVE. WITHOUT TRYING TO GET ANYWHERE.

LIfe is NOT a journey. LIFE IS A MUSICAL THING. THERE IS NOTHING TO GET. JUST ENJOY IT.

Ask yourself: What am I afraid of ?

Then jump right into that fear.

Life starts outside your comfort zone.

You think you will fall into the abyss and get destroyed.

But the Universe will make you a feather bed. I promise.

It's all Good.

Just magic.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@WaveInTheOcean

i like your idea. i think you might be right with the letting go of EVERYTHING. i guess maybe im just bored and stressed out with college etc. the sex doesnt seem too appealing atm as my consciousness isn't interested unless its romantic based (i went thru a fuck-boy stage and really did all that for a while). drugs i cannot do because of my new mental health goals. i like the idea tho i think you might be right, i think i need to just dissociate from this world/identity in some cathartic way 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

8 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@WaveInTheOcean

i like your idea. i think you might be right with the letting go of EVERYTHING. i guess maybe im just bored and stressed out with college etc. the sex doesnt seem too appealing atm as my consciousness isn't interested unless its romantic based (i went thru a fuck-boy stage and really did all that for a while). drugs i cannot do because of my new mental health goals. i like the idea tho i think you might be right, i think i need to just dissociate from this world/identity in some cathartic way 

it can be anything. what came to me was just girls & drugs lol, cos I seem to be into that right now. You know, 2CB, sex, DMT, Changa, more sex. xD  <3

"i like the idea tho i think you might be right, i think i need to just dissociate from this world/identity in some cathartic way "

Yeah. Do it somewhat mindfully, tho, right! I mean, maybe you should finish college first. Be smart. 

But being smart is also letting go of EVERYTHING, some times. Just time it right.

Before We can Ascend, We must first Descend. Right? <3 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 5/16/2021 at 1:20 AM, SageModeAustin said:

@Raze not sure. I’m sure I have symptoms of it but I have never been diagnosed with it

contact Michael Taft

@Raze why? he seems like a meditation dude. theres plenty of that. 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

On 16/05/2021 at 1:52 PM, SageModeAustin said:

i am by no means, sitting on my ass doing nothing. i work on myself daily. but no matter what i feel fucking empty and feel meaninglessness 24/7. is it because i did too many psychedlics? i am getting to the point in my self development where my life is becoming so fucking lonely. the problem isnt hanging out with people etc, the problem is im beginning to experience that nobody can offer me anything of value that will fix this feeling. so its like why am i existing, like what the fuck is going on, im just on a 24/7 psychelic trip experiencing life with no meaning, its stress inducing and fucking lonely as shit. 

This is a difficult but almost necessary stage of development. This is where one begins to realise no “thing” in existence can fulfil you, this is profound insight to deeply realise directly.

The hardest but most significant thing to do is to turn inward and face the meaningless head on. Grow a desire to know it more deeply and intimately. Begin to find fulfilment, curiosity and contentment in the discomfort it seems to be affecting. Once you grow a familiarity with the space of meaningless, you realise meaninglessness was a mirage. A self prescribed assumption that assumed meaning existed to begin with, when in reality there is no meaning but whatever you apply a meaning to.

We created the very problem we are trying to solve. Once you realise this, it begins to slowly deconstruct itself like confetti. You realise the depth of what’s really going on in life and why suffering it’s self was a self created amusement park.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw hmmm i agree with what you're saying. i remember my philosophy teacher said to him life is meaningless. to which he wanted to reply with is that statement meaningful to you? secondly it sounds like your speaking from experience. how did you overcome the meaningless feeling? you dive into it..what exactly do you mean by that?

2 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Jacobsrw hmmm i agree with what you're saying. i remember my philosophy teacher said to him life is meaningless. to which he wanted to reply with is that statement meaningful to you? secondly it sounds like your speaking from experience. how did you overcome the meaningless feeling? you dive into it..what exactly do you mean by that?

Yes your philosophy teachers response is timely. Meaning and meaningless are two sides of the same coin. You cannot have meaning without meaningless, this is what frames the opposite to exist.

Yes for sure. That’s why I responded. I’ve been through this multiple times the most memorable being 3-4 years ago when I began to question everything to the point I saw no reason to do anything.

I realised that even suicide is meaningless. But moving beyond this stage, I saw that recognising the absence of meaningfulness meant all things can be valued. I saw that I prescribed myself suffering attempting to manipulate reality to fulfil all the needs that would align to my conception of meaning. I could see meaning is a fabricated reality. When I let go of this, I saw the value of life and that there’s is no point and no meaning for that matter. Paradoxically, this becomes the most meaningful thing you could ever imagine.

I fail to get bogged down in nihilistic thinking much at all these days. That’s the power of moving through these stages previously. 

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw did u ever feel crazy? right now i feel as if i dont even know whats real anymore. like if my meaningless statement is also meaningless then im beginning to feel scared. because if that isnt true then what is? it gets more and more paradoxical. i think im feeling fear from dropping that belief now. fear of reality. 

@SageModeAustin

Some listen to how they feel, and change what they focus on, think about, or believe (Alignment). While others just label feeling fear, and life shit, and continue suffering.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Jacobsrw did u ever feel crazy? right now i feel as if i dont even know whats real anymore. like if my meaningless statement is also meaningless then im beginning to feel scared. because if that isnt true then what is? it gets more and more paradoxical. i think im feeling fear from dropping that belief now. fear of reality. 

Definitely felt that way. In fact, at points I thought I could go off the rails. That’s the risk of taking skepticism to its epitome. You become skeptical of skepticism itself, that’s true discovery. 

The best thing for me was to allow myself the confusion without self-critique. Be okay with being lost and having little understanding for what’s going on. Own it and you will then come to see that much of the worry was just another story created by the same assumption that assumed you were confused.

The confusion is believing there was anything to ever be confused about to begin with. Enjoy what you are going through and trust it will pass then bring to you many teachings in disguise.

@Nahm yeah i can see how u think im playing victim, but ima ctually just trying to dive deeper into myself to see how far i can go @Jacobsrw thankyou i iwll do that 

@SageModeAustin

Putting how you feel first is the deepest dive. I’m talking about intuition and infinite intelligence. What is felt, more so than what is thought. Victim mentally never crossed my mind. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE