Onecirrus

Consciousness comes from the brain!!!

23 posts in this topic

Source of Conciousness =your ❤️ and Conciousness is actual Love. 

Deeper?! I guess. 

Assumption 1:

So once upon a time there was the Big Bang, and then matter coalesced bringing together planets and stars.  Then organic life came about that gave rise to brains and nervous system.  The brain then gave rise to Consciousness.  Consciousness then fragmented into a mind of thoughts.  Thoughts gave rise to an idea of “Self”.  This self then questioned the nature of itself and its reality, and concluded that since I think with my brain, therefore I am only conscious because of my brain.

Assumption 2:

Consciousness Is.  Consciousness fragments itself to create duality.  Universal mind is born (Big Bang). This mind further fragments itself to create universal laws, (spacetime, gravity, matter) all three of these work in harmony with each other to organize and produce a system that gave rise to organic life.  But all this is still fragmented mind that rose from Consciousness.  The subatomic particle made of energy is still a fragmented mind.  Bring together bundles of energy, and you give rise to more stuff formed of mind.  Stars and planets and moons. But these are not separate things, it’s all universal mind.  It’s only separate in the mind of a thinker like You and Me.  We can fragment the Universe, we can divide the solar system. Invent more divisions, so a single planet like Earth becomes an endless array of organized Holons.  This is what the limited mind wants to do.  It wants to divide and sub-divide as much as possible, unaware that it is just further fragmenting Itself into more and more parts.  We separate our minds from other minds, from what is out there, from our parents and our pets and that spider on the wall and that tree out there.  But it’s not enough, my own mind can be fragmented further into Self and thoughts and feelings and sensations. All this fragmenting is way too much and way too far gone from its ultimate origin of Universal mind. So much that your universal mind only becomes an idea, an entertaining thought... unless eventually experienced first-hand.

Edited by AnthonyR