Eren Eeager

How to make videos without revealing my identity?

7 posts in this topic

I would like soon to start making videos about personal development but I don't want to reveal my face because I will be also discussing spiritual topics and it is very dangerous to do so in an Arabic environment. So I am thinking about a software where I can put another face on my own face. Is there anythign like that?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I'm not aware of any software doing that, but why not use B rolls or simple moving imagery like fractals? (although it can be less entertaining and heavier on the editing)

Alternative: go shop for some costumes :P

@Waves I don't want any customes. I want to put a Human face so it can be appealing to people because I want to make an audience first by making personal development videos. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager There are some people who use a sort of VR avatar that speaks (not too knowledgeable on it though). There's something similar also with creating an anime avatar

@fopylo Thought about it but still I need a human face to be taken seriously.

5 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Eren Eeager There are some people who use a sort of VR avatar that speaks (not too knowledgeable on it though). There's something similar also with creating an anime avatar

Something like this could be fun. Especially for the tik tok market. 

@Eren Eeager Tough.. You want to have a channel and speak with a human face but without showing your face. The only thing that comes to mind is that it would probably be computer rendered and not give such a high quality face (more cartoonish).

There are some Youtubers who were masks/costumes to not reveal their identity, as well as some people who don't show a body at all and just use their audio which could also be an option if you'd like