Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HereToLearn

Realizing eternal nature of the (I) and the mortal nature of the human-ego, why then.

4 posts in this topic

If you are not mature and of a sensitive and impressionable mind, please ignore this post, thank you :)

Guys, I am in no means trolling, this is just a question that bothered me since I became conscious of it. 

In my meditation, I realized fully that the small me (human-identity/ego) is doomed to die, one day eventually. Then it hit me why do I bother and fight for the happiness/hope, if I know this ego/identity will cease to exist?

I mean the human-ego-me who is fighting and hoping for his/her happiness will die and (Higher-Me)/I will return and become Godhead again, so why not skip this human life and return to Godhead right now?

I basically realized that this human-life is like a game, but why cant I just disconnect from the game if I done feel like playing anymore?

And if I would like to "disconnect from the game", how does one do this?

Edited by HereToLearn

Eternal < Immortality < Now < Infinite < God < no one

You can realize all of these in succession (not necessarily in that order, but “no one” will be last) when practice takes off and it goes on without your conscious input.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, HereToLearn said:

If you are not mature and of a sensitive and impressionable mind, please ignore this post, thank you :)

Guys, I am in no means trolling, this is just a question that bothered me since I became conscious of it. 

In my meditation, I realized fully that the small me (human-identity/ego) is doomed to die, one day eventually. Then it hit me why do I bother and fight for the happiness/hope, if I know this ego/identity will cease to exist?

When thought activity settles in meditation, the identity does cease to exist. Then, the “fight” for happiness is recognized to have been the thought activity, which was veiling the very happiness sought. 

I mean the human-ego-me who is fighting and hoping for his/her happiness will die and (Higher-Me)/I will return and become Godhead again, so why not skip this human life and return to Godhead right now?

That is thought activity (“I mean”...”human-ego-me” etc). 

Why? Because that is already the actuality right now. The belief is that it was before, and or is after. It’s this, now. To actually realize this, and not believe thoughts about this, is the best of both worlds. Do you think you know better than the God head you speak of? This is what God is being, ‘you’, so to speak. Perhaps meditation is the ideal middle-way. 

I basically realized that this human-life is like a game, but why cant I just disconnect from the game if I done feel like playing anymore?

Not feeling like playing anymore is part of the game. It’s the part where you realize the value of mental & emotional equanimity, and create a dreamboard, and relish in the miracle of experience as ‘the God head’ be’s that which ‘you’ desire to co-create & experience. The ‘best of both worlds’. 

You clearly haven’t realized the things you’re claiming, but should keep inspecting and questioning imo. That is the only way to know the ‘answer’. And there is an absolutely satisfying answer. And you’ll definitely feel like playing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, HereToLearn said:

And if I would like to "disconnect from the game", how does one do this?

Sit down and stop wanting anything, just realize that sitting there is all you could want. savor sitting, it's perfect, there's nothing else. Anything you add to it will be a burden, a nuisance. There is nothing but this perfect moment, nothing to achieve, nothing to think about. stop controlling, give up control. any thought is will to control. relax the control until it disappears .... and that's it, you're disconnected. I m trying that every day...not easy at all, but I'm sure it's possible