blackchair

what is in your opinion twin flames in spiritual sense

7 posts in this topic

did anyone had any? good and bad sides of it?

If all is one, we are all waves of the same ocean, so we are all each other’s twin flames ?

I think it’s a concept one can easily get over-attached to. I had a best friend who kept going after an abusive ex for over a year because he was her twin flame in her eyes. Now she’s taken a much more relative view to such terms which is healthy. You really don’t know..

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

33 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I think it’s a concept one can easily get over-attached to. I had a best friend who kept going after an abusive ex for over a year because he was her twin flame in her eyes. Now she’s taken a much more relative view to such terms which is healthy. You really don’t know..

I share your point of view. I also often saw the concept is used to “justify” toxic relationships and unhealthy attachment.

I had a twin flame. I think I have always had this ability to feel people, even if I was, and maybe still am wrong about their motives, it doesn´t change my capacity to feel into them, I cannot explain it. And then I met somone who could feel thousand times better than me. Never before and afterwards I was with somebody who could feel, see and understand me better than me him.

I don´t see any value in discussing bad and good sides of it. What do you want to do with this knowledge? 

7 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I don´t see any value in discussing bad and good sides of it. What do you want to do with this knowledge? 

by definition from Google twin flames are one soul in two bodies, and i think i have that with my teacher (no sexual desires at all) but its pretty intense so im trying to understand it a little better from your experiences.

His soul is everywhere :) It´s like a quantum. You look at it - it´s a particle (a soul in the body) but look away (stop thinking) - it´s a wave.