Tetcher

Nithyananda accused of child abuse flees India and establish his own island country

39 posts in this topic

Few months old story maybe it was already linked here but Nithyananda is quite an advanced hindu guru. Accusations of child abuse in his Ashram apparently forced him to flee and he made his own Island country.

Article for some context : 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/all-you-need-to-know-about-nithyanandas-own-hindu-nation-kailaasa/articleshow/72361204.cms

About the country : 

About the accusation : 

Loyalist defending Nithyananda : 

I don't like these guys to be honest. 

Such gurus are into a lot of scandals. 

I would rarely ever visit an ashram or take up any of their courses. 

I have known this truth for many years that a lot of these secluded spots with ashrams and schools are rampant places for abuse, rape, torture, gaslighting and mental breakdowns. 

Many young girls in my country have become victims of these kinds of things and I have my own bad experiences with so called gurus and sadhus 

This is however not to undermine those who do real work like Yogananda and Ramana Maharshi. 

Some great Indian teachers out there. 

However you will always find a few bad apples, a lot of them actually. 

It's best to learn from them from a distance. 

They do have important things to share, like any other cult leader, there are downsides if you get too attached. Just be wary who you give your mind to.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I wouldn't believe everything I hear coming from someone who use to be in his inner circle. Who knows , she might have had an ego reaction , left the ashram, and now she's devoted to bringing him down. I generally don't trust people who focus their attention on tearing others down. Smells of some sort of ego revenge.

11 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

I wouldn't believe everything I hear coming from someone who use to be in his inner circle. Who knows , she might have had an ego reaction , left the ashram, and now she's devoted to bringing him down. I generally don't trust people who focus their attention on tearing others down. Smells of some sort of ego revenge.

If what she says is genuine and this all started because few kids complained to her that they were beaten then her heart is very commendable to me. She was walking the path of liberation devoted to her path and guru, then she learned that her commune was abusing kids so she stepped up and did what she had to stop the abuses. I find it very beautiful that despite the absoluteness of what it means to walk the path one takes a stands against child abuse. "You may talk about ultimate liberation but I won't let you abuse kids", it's so beautiful.

Yes, if it's true, then she definitely is doing the right thing. 

She is telling the truth 

Nityananda is involved in a ton of sex scandals, using underage indian girls etc

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

She is telling the truth 

Nityananda is involved in a ton of sex scandals, using underage indian girls etc

Sex, the killer of gurus since time immemorial.

52 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

She is telling the truth 

You saw it with your own eyes ?

I'm sorry to hear that. I learned a lot from him over the years. Does boggle the mind though, how such unique teachings could come through someone who then clearly hasn't mastered his lower chakras yet.

Groupies and gurus, like flies on shit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Groupies and gurus, like flies on shit.

It's not so much about groupies. It's more about him brainwashing and assaulting women.  This is unfortunately very  common in India especially with gurus. That's why I don't hold them in high regard. 

The women are there to be groupies. Let's not kid ourselves. The brainwashing is par for the course.

@Leo Gura even if lets just say they are groupies. 

Anything wrong with being groupies?

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura even if lets just say they are groupies. 

Anything wrong with being groupies?

Nope, but there are consequences.

These people are bullshit. Finish. 

There is no grey area. 

Someone who practices spirituality should have some moral humility. 

Such practice is waste if the outer manifestation is the same animalistic behavior as usual. 

What else is going to be defended?murdering your own wife?

I say this. Whether you like it or not. 

A layman on the street with a clean soul is more spiritual than any Godman whose words don't match their actions

It gives a wrong message to society that actions are not important as long as your ego is winning. 

Man does not live for ego. Man lives for action. 

Your word should be a word of promise. Or else don't call yourself a man. 

Now you can call me crazy or mad or a pig or whatever. 

But this is what I believe in my heart. 

Like Paul says to Corinthians

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. ... Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Edited by Preety_India

Nithyananda sex scandal with actress Ranjita. Then he negates it saying it was a spy cam, then say its fake video edited in different interviews, lol. I truly feel he is enligthened, yet still a scammer. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

My message is simple

Be a friend and not a foe. 

That reminds me of a Darshan with Sadhguru, during the Q&A a woman got the mic and asked if she could cook for him, he trashed her so badly it was something to behold. Wise man killing the problem before it hatches.

2 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

That reminds me of a Darshan with Sadhguru, during the Q&A a woman got the mic and asked if she could cook for him, he trashed her so badly it was something to behold. Wise man killing the problem before it hatches.

Sadhguru is a bit misogynistic, if that helps!!!!!!!!

He has been frequently accused of it. 

Edited by Preety_India

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Sadhguru is a bit misogynistic, if that helps!!!!!!!!

He has been frequently accused of it. 

Meh, I don't think so. He's quite fine in my view, he has big shifts in personality too depending on the context. Look how cute he can be