JevinR

Astrology And Life Purpose

11 posts in this topic

The North Node:
Your Destiny That’s Calling

The north node is the exact opposite zodiac sign of the south node. It illuminates the terrain that’s calling your name, but climbing to the peak of this mountain is like trekking up Mt. Everest. You’ll have to lighten up your baggage and enlist a proverbial Sherpa to get you up that hill. It’s your learning curve. North Node activities require you to stretch out of your comfort zone. Once you do, you’ll be amazed by how fulfilled you feel. It’s like the activation of your life’s mission

This is key to life purpose, literal purpose of your life, the south node has to do with past lives, and past life abilities. Finally, secret knowledge, I paid a shit ton for the books for life purpose, I bought all the books. I must know this secret spiritual knowledge, my purpose, I did not complete the course, but I got quite far in it. I got electronics, and to my 3 people I look up to as:

• Archimedes
  • Isaac Newton
  • Leonardo Da Vinci

Life purpose is what I have been searching my entire life, now I can know. In regards to spirituality, it is another topic. I have learned much. 

source; http://astrostyle.com/learn-astrology/north-south-nodes/

Edited by JevinR
source

Once someone said of this forum (I don't remember who) that Ego's have the illusion of choice.

I found this interesting.

I'm not expert in astrology, but I would say that your life is already written, and will unfold naturally.

All you have to do is "going with the flow".

Sound a bit like the matrix doesn't it?

Who knows if Sam Harris is correct with the brain having chosen 7 seconds before. 

Don't forget that your brain i basically you so the  "choice" was done by the brain you just have to understand it. ;)

3 hours ago, David Thomas said:

Past lives are our lives before we reincarnated into the present. This life that we live in is a result of our actions before, also known as karma. It is inherently within Vedic (also called Indian) Astrology. This astrological tradition has ties to Hinduism and goes back for thousands of years. Read more about Past Life and Astrology.

Yes! Another reason I personally love Vedic astrology more than Western. 

@ajai my take on cards reading and things like that (seeing the future in tea leaves...) is a way to communicate with your subconscious, which knows everything about the universe, because it's you. it's too frightening to face this directly, so people use "tools" and put authority on the cards...

"We are all made of stars" -Moby

Alright thanks for sharing your thoughts, Soulbass.

@JevinR I have been following vedic astrology and really passionately learning it in my free time for over 2 years, so i can say i have some basic knowledge with it. Yeah most of the people in western astrology say that north node is somewhat a destiny or life purpose, but i would say no but also yes in a sense.

So basically north node is your obsession in this life and the things you can't able to enjoy or you desired from past lives. So in this sense you'll overly try to indulge in the things which north node represent in this life, no matter how much you accumulate you always want more from north node. 

Mostly there are many destiny in one's life and especially there are things like destiny point which shows no matter what that one event in your life which will be more valuable to you in this life.

But also there's a soul aim or mission in this life where no matter what you do in life, you'll always try to get it in your life. It's represented by the planet which has higher degree in your chart aka Atmakaraka. Most people tell it's your true calling.

Sorry for the long paragraphs but I love to talk about astrology all day!?

Edited by Dark_White

I ventured into Astrology mid-year 2020 when I think I am stuck with life. Just then I realized that I'm around my Saturn-return, it makes sense because I feel pressured when I'm nearing my 30's. I was reading Steven Forrest's book called 'The Inner Sky'..

I don't believe in it. You are the creator of your life.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"