Wilhelm44

Parallel Realities: what are the practical implications ?

57 posts in this topic

In this clip Bentinho explains that every moment is it's own eternal parallel reality. With the symbolic cosmic big bang, God instantaneously created every possibility that could and ever will exist. So for example, the conversation you had with a friend this morning, has been playing itself out in the universe since the beginning of time, and will do so eternally. The novelty to the universe this morning, was the way your consciousness related to the conversation in that present moment.

And on a more global scale, Bashar teaches that one can simply shift to the version of earth which one prefers. So for example, you could shift your consciousness to a version of earth where all the oceans are clean if you so choose. I agree with this to some extent, because we do all inhabit our own unique universe, but when it comes to changes on a macro level, I have a sense that it's more about the dominant forces in the collective consciousness. 

Any interesting perspectives on this topic are most welcome. Thank you.

You know what the practical implications of this was for me? Insanity, doubt, anxiety and craziness. Why? Ideas about concepts built on assumptions...

God damn parallel realities haha

Edited by karkaore

@Nahm  Wow, feels like you just collapsed all parallel realities with that sentence :)  I guess I kind of relate to it through the principle of the many and the one. The Now being the one all encompassing reality, and within the Now we have infinitely many parallel realities. And in our daily experience we tend to oscillate between the many and the one. Or am I missing something crucial here ?

Parallel realities Now is a belief, isn't it? Are there really parallel realities, or just beliefs?

Now and Consciousness..? Two different labels on one thing? On what thing? Or are these different things, Now and Consciousness?

@karkaore  Now, Consciousness, You, Love . . . all words given to the One indescribable Reality. Within that One Reality I feel there are infinite parallel realities all connected to each other. For example, if I forgive myself for something that happened in the past, I actually change the energy of that event in the past, causing a positive ripple effect flowing to other events in my future. Feels kind of magical to me, but I could be wrong in my interpretation of how things really work. 

4 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

I forgive myself for something that happened in the past, I actually change the energy of that event in the past, causing a positive ripple effect flowing to other events in my future. Feels kind of magical to me, but I could be wrong in my interpretation of how things really work. 

16 hours ago, karkaore said:

Ideas about concepts built on assumptions...

@karkaore Ideas and concepts can be useful in pointing to the moon/truth, but you are right in that they are not actually the moon/truth. Still, how else would we communicate with each other ? :)

Of course they are useful.

Our minds are very quick and subtle in mixing the truth with a finger though. Assuming things about truth in relation to the finger, ect.ect.

I was just making sure you are aware of a belief being just that, a belief.

@karkaore We could say everything is a belief, the earth is a belief, the moon is a belief, parallel realities is a belief etc. All are imaginary in a sense. Yet this does not stop us from sharing with each other how we experience these different aspects of reality, and I feel there's some magic in sharing our unique experiences. We could simply dismiss all aspects of reality as pure belief and say no more, but somehow I feel that takes away from the richness of our interaction. My humble opinion. 

One implication of parallel lines is to never touch.

I agree with you, sir! Interactions can be spiritual and rich. However, we must not take for granted how our mind gets engulfed in the interaction, wanting to take one position over the other. If we are looking just for the interaction and discussion of ideas then sure, nothing wrong with that. Doesn't bring us any closer to the truth tho..@Wilhelm44

All that can exist already do. Every possibility is explored in infinite consciousness.