SpiritualAwakening

My dream with Leo (Funny)

5 posts in this topic

A lot of things happened in the dream but there was one fragment where Leo appeared. We were both sitting on the front of a boat sailing near an island (which looked pretty much like the picture presented) we were having a very deep conversation where we both talked about Absolute Truth, not his experiences, not my experiences but just in general about things like how humanity is continuously going down their spiral of illusions. We talked about the people we came across trying to help giving pointers and such towards Absolute Truth. We seemed to be getting along pretty well and he was quite the open person too, then we talked about materialism and how it looks like it's the only thing mankind seems to be worried about. While we were talking the boat drifted close to shore, so we were able to see the sand (like 15 inches from water to ground). As we were talking we heard some rambling at the bottom of the boat, we both looked down at the same time and saw thousands of golden coins (which seemed ancient). We looked back at each other and said WOAH, then we  immediately jumped into the water as fast as we could and started collecting these golden coins. After 10 seconds I was like; wait, I turned around and just saw Leo had the same insight (since we were talking about materialism just before it happened). We laughed with the coins in our hands and that was that.

Pretty funny, the dream showed me I need to remember that money doesn't even have the slightest importance whatsoever xD. Working on my consciousness even in my dreams, amazing. Thank you for this one Leo, had a blast:D

Caribbean_Boat_Tours.width-800.jpg

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

1 hour ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

Pretty funny, the dream showed me I need to remember that money doesn't even have the slightest importance whatsoever xD.

First off, I enjoyed reading this. I wish I recalled dreams that well currently. 

But be careful with this statement. Money is a useful tool like a hammer, but just don’t become a hammer collector for the sake of hammers alone. Contemplate how material success can assist in awakening. Maybe a good starting place would be to ask, “is it a mere coincidence that the Buddha started out as a prince?” 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

On 22/04/2021 at 3:39 AM, SpiritualAwakening said:

A lot of things happened in the dream but there was one fragment where Leo appeared. We were both sitting on the front of a boat sailing near an island (which looked pretty much like the picture presented) we were having a very deep conversation where we both talked about Absolute Truth, not his experiences, not my experiences but just in general about things like how humanity is continuously going down their spiral of illusions. We talked about the people we came across trying to help giving pointers and such towards Absolute Truth. We seemed to be getting along pretty well and he was quite the open person too, then we talked about materialism and how it looks like it's the only thing mankind seems to be worried about. While we were talking the boat drifted close to shore, so we were able to see the sand (like 15 inches from water to ground). As we were talking we heard some rambling at the bottom of the boat, we both looked down at the same time and saw thousands of golden coins (which seemed ancient). We looked back at each other and said WOAH, then we  immediately jumped into the water as fast as we could and started collecting these golden coins. After 10 seconds I was like; wait, I turned around and just saw Leo had the same insight (since we were talking about materialism just before it happened). We laughed with the coins in our hands and that was that.

Pretty funny, the dream showed me I need to remember that money doesn't even have the slightest importance whatsoever xD. Working on my consciousness even in my dreams, amazing. Thank you for this one Leo, had a blast:D

Caribbean_Boat_Tours.width-800.jpg

Ah love dreams like that Ive also experience dreams with Leo and also with Eckhart Tolle (big boast) and they were some of the most realistic dreams I've ever had and were indeed deeply spiritual and with strong spiritual meaning with insights. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 22.4.2021 at 6:06 AM, BipolarGrowth said:

Maybe a good starting place would be to ask, “is it a mere coincidence that the Buddha started out as a prince?” 

His spiritual asceticism was basically the pendulum swinging into the other direction...until he realized the middle way

Nice dream?

Hopefully I’ll start to experience good dreams like that at night!

All I’m getting now are nightmares and wacky shit!!