Parththakkar12

How do misunderstandings happen?

5 posts in this topic

‘How misunderstandings happen’ could be a really good video-topic for actualized.org or for Leo to talk on. I would love to see an actualized.org episode on this topic!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 there's a section for this to post video ideas on the Home Page, but probably admin/moderators will move it there.

@twoosees Thanks. Admin/moderators, please, do the honors. Or not. I don't know the rules.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

2 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

‘How misunderstandings happen’ could be a really good video-topic for actualized.org or for Leo to talk on. I would love to see an actualized.org episode on this topic!

Agree!! The whole life is a chain of misunderstandings. 

And this is the main difference between dream and not-dream. They couldn´t persuade me otherwise. You don´t have misunderstanding in a dream. You can have a whole range of strange situations in a dream, but the dream personages do everything on purpose (they are just weird - the dream personages) and not out of misunderstanding.

In a not-dream almost everything happens because of misunderstanding.

Seeing the parts but not the whole.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.