Avidya

How do I decide zone of genius and domain of Mastery?

8 posts in this topic

Hello dear brothers and sisters on this forum?

I completed Leo's Lp course 5 years ago and it has really served me well. I'm only 21, but man life has gotten crazy, since I stumbled upon Leo as a 16 year old kid, who got into MLM.  Financially, spiritually, personally etc.
I couldn't imagine where I am today. So thanks for that Leo.

Question regarding Zone of Genius and Domain of Mastery. 

I have several zone of genius' and domain of masteries. I feel that they are coherent, since I use my unique strengths in those zones and domains, and therefore feel unable to narrow down on one. 
What is your experience in this regard?
"Should" I use more time to refine these zone of genius' or relax with the fact, that it doesn't ultimately boil down to one area?

My ultimate goal is for other people to experience and realise their inner beauty and limitless nature (as I did at an early age). I want that to be their trajectory for life. I want to alter their perception of what life is about. And at the same time(counter-productively I know), I'm evaluating my zone of genius and domain of mastery into what is most efficient in bringing me to that goal.

Life purpose
Make people connect with the deepest, truest and most beautiful parts (their heart/true self) of life and themselves.
Zone of genius

• Understanding while sharing the dynamics and interconnectedness of consciousness 
  • Insight into divinity through authentic musical creation/composing
  • Healing

Domain of mastery

• Expansion of musical expression
  • Personal/spiritual development

Ideal medium

• Music-meditation

I hope to get some feedback or insight, that might expand and refine my LP and trajectory.

Big hugs to you guys ?

music is great men, its a really hard one for me too. i really love, movies music and pictures. i can narrow it down to music. and thats what i did because i see that i play the guitar actully. and not shooting movies. but i still love it,would love to shoot, direct, write, and work in this type od job. so maybe i will go study cinema. i still dont know. this or litreture. good luck!

3 hours ago, Avidya said:

What is your experience in this regard?

"Should" I use more time to refine these zone of genius' or relax with the fact, that it doesn't ultimately boil down to one area?

I had roughly the same Issue and I decided to boil it down to the Essence. Could it be the case that all that bullet points have something in common? Even vaguely? Something that you can't name right now? Do your smalls bets and see how it evolves and how it feels... I'm on the same path, just with different bullet points

regards

@supremeyingyang Thanks man. I'm interested in knowing your points too!

Yes I'm sure they do have something in common, and I'm allowing myself for the experimentation to let that unveil to me.

9 hours ago, Avidya said:

Yes I'm sure they do have something in common, and I'm allowing myself for the experimentation to let that unveil to me.

it won't make it worse;)

9 hours ago, Avidya said:

@supremeyingyang Thanks man. I'm interested in knowing your points too!

Sure! I love to tell you this :)
I want to make the best Learning Material in the World. My Dream is a company where books, audiobooks, apps and what else not get made in the best way people can understand it. For example you get a presentation matching your learning or MBTI type - every student can choose from the variants!! And for free on donation basis. I would like even to make material for schools (Apps, Presentations for Teachers with ready made Tests)

All of your points seem very interrelated. I don’t see the need to boil it down much further. The most important thing I’ve learned from my business mentor was the most important thing is to take the first concrete step to get started that doesn’t give you much chance to turn around and quit. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Music inspired by your spirituality.

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 19.4.2021 at 8:32 PM, supremeyingyang said:

it won't make it worse;)

Sure! I love to tell you this :)
I want to make the best Learning Material in the World. My Dream is a company where books, audiobooks, apps and what else not get made in the best way people can understand it. For example you get a presentation matching your learning or MBTI type - every student can choose from the variants!! And for free on donation basis. I would like even to make material for schools (Apps, Presentations for Teachers with ready made Tests)

Nice!

On 24.4.2021 at 8:25 AM, BipolarGrowth said:

All of your points seem very interrelated. I don’t see the need to boil it down much further. The most important thing I’ve learned from my business mentor was the most important thing is to take the first concrete step to get started that doesn’t give you much chance to turn around and quit. 

Thanks for the feedback!

On 24.4.2021 at 9:01 PM, Matt23 said:

Music inspired by your spirituality.

Yea!