iceprincess

Is Leo blissful?

23 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Where did he posted this?...

Im sad that people can be so disrespectful towards Leo(themselves)... well, this is because they are stuck in one perspective... poor guys... spiritual ungrateful monkeys... ????

I'm too lazy to search through all of his posts, but it was in the last couple of weeks :)

Disrespect is a sign of disillusion. If you see how all of us are ultimately the same, how could you possibly disrespect "someone else"?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

I don't understand why would they stop at the basic level? 

Why do stones sink?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Moksha

Thanks anyways, I will find it hehe 

@Carl-Richard

12 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Why do stones sink?

I got my answer last night ?

You cannot grasp God. God is eternal mystery that appears and dissolves in the present moment. Evry moment appears and dissolves at the same time. The idea of observing how it is dissolving is just creating new mysteri that dissolves at the same time. But ultimately, there is no one observing ?

If every second is mysterious, then the idea of you having control in it is illusion within the mystery. 

So me saying why do they stop falls away when you look at it from the absolite perspective. Becouse you never stop. You are always falling, forever... marveling, basking at the beauty of God! 

But from the relative perspective, there is mastery to gain. Many gurus skiped yellow, and repeat themselves like monekys talking to mankeys. 

Am I beaing disrespectful or loving? Hmmm...