awareemptiness

Does Anyone Have A List Of Concrete Actions That Lead To Self Actualization?

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

Leo Gura speaks about taking action for getting to self actualization. Does anyone know what concrete actions barring listening to Leos videos can lead to self actualization?

thanks

awareemptiness

Edited by awareemptiness
changed title because i forgot

Hey Awareneemptiness,

I can only give you my point of view and if there are answers to this post already please delete this one:

I did this through meditating 20 minutes each morning and evening right before and after bed. After a while I noticed that it wasn't enough, so I added reading to this ritual/habit

(btw, this has been going on for past 2 years of studying self help books and mentors before me)

What really opened me to realizing the voice within isn't mine and that maybe everything that I've learned was wrong and has to be experienced to fully be understood was when friends of mine said they wanted to die. That made me realize that it's not just about me anymore it's about getting others to the same level or higher.

It's 2:23am here where I live, and hopefully this helped you in some way.

Summary:

Give ATTENTION to yourself

Learn from others that has walked before you

Teach others (it's a great form for learning) my daughter is my greatest teacher.

Wish you the best man,

Sam

No. Self-actualising people are internally driven, not run by external rules or artificial pre-laid pathways.

i transformed my life into an eternal zen practice.

the four noble truths worked for me.

unborn Truth

Meditate every day. Read self-help books every day. Apply what you learn. Do affirmations and visualizations (Leo has some videos about that) every day.

Here's a more structural action plan : Master your physical health. Then master your emotions. Then master your mind. And then focus on spirituality.

This worked for me. It'll probably work for you to. 

Focus and Live the path of least Resistance and do what brings you most joy and happiness.

Get Moving, Get Active, Become Alive, Connect with Nature and Be Free!

You will get obstacles in your path but if you think of them as tests sent by the universe you won't react to them as dramatically and instead will overcome them with ease :) Also try do something new and different every day, getting out of your comfort zone one step at a time will lead to all sort of self realizations and activations(if you will). Comfort zone can be a wonderful place but nothing grows there.

Hope this helps, Peace

B R E A T H E

@awareemptiness

If you are conscious, you do not really need a plan to do what is right for you. A plan can make you very rigid and stresser because of all the expectations you may have to fulfill it. And I find it is not great for creating results.

You will find the inner ressources to take proper action  just by letting go of beliefs/ideas about what should be. Another one of those counter intuitive moves.

Thanks guys

Edited by awareemptiness
forgot the word guys