Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

I feel strange around people.

6 posts in this topic

Wherever I go in my own country, I feel like I'm a stranger in some other land.

Worse, I'm noticing people treat me like I'm weird and alien, like I'm from someplace else.

Just trying to be social sucks, like they already shoot me down before I start engaging with them.

This is such a depressing feeling.

I can definitely relate to this feeling. Check out the fearless man on youtube. He is probably the best channel I have found for dealing with these types of issues. 

I’ve worked with people who’ve ended up in this place in specific regards as well, as in specific roles in relationships and even in regard to sexuality. What arose as relief & liberation, is the inspection of how they ‘got there’. ‘There’ being a certain lens, an idea of a fictitious relationship, which ‘exists’ solely in mind, a means of psyche protection based on fundamental misidentification, which has become the ideal, such that ‘actual relating’ pales in comparison, and more specifically, falsely “feels unsafe”. (Engrained misinterpretation of that feeling due to the misidentification and protection of it being furthered instead of uncovered and received). 

If there is a ‘high note’ thought or insight of the relief, it is the recognition of momentum. To see how one got here is the empowerment to see how can get where one now desires to be and experience from more so. If there is a ‘low note’, or what can be painful to purify of, it is what was suppressed or bypassing in the first place. Most practical advice (will be initially disregarded, deflected and projected, and that is perfectly fine) is no longer operating blindly, as in by thoughts, and getting what is presently most wanted in front of one, such as with a dreamboard. We tend to really fear the very relief of the up and out, because it’s like barfing up something that didn’t taste good when we ate in the first place. A point of suffering comes in which the lessor of two evils is barfing, expunging. Analogously you might think of someone getting so sick & tired, of being sick & tired, that they choose well being over how anything tastes. We come to an expanded place of understanding though, and just like taste buds, perspectives change. What was very much interpreted and believed to be pungent or even grotesque, reveals it’s true ineffable beauty. 

If there is a ‘last floor uncovered’ fulcrum in the letting go of such a matter, it is judgement of oneself. Why it’s confusing, is the pain & suffering upon innocence did not know, but the clues begin to add up, pointing to something missed nonetheless. Most simply said perhaps, one feels as one does at the whim of others, but these clues point to one is choosing how one feels in every moment. If there’s a key, it’s understanding how one is doing so. Post realization of this, as an example... whereas before it seemed true, that ‘just trying to be social sucks’...compounded upon that belief, is the secondary belief, or the attributing of this feeling of discord, to something other than one’s own perspective...such as ‘they already shot me down before I start engaging with them’. With scrutiny, it is seen that isn’t actually possible for you to know, and it brings up the unaddressed discord. It touches on arrogance and pride of “knowing” or “being right” being chosen, over feeling amazing. More truly of course, notions of pride & arrogance are just a facade, a cover up, a smokescreen, just like the ideal relationship in mind which veiled the psyche from it’s true nature of unconditional love, ineffable beauty, and wholeness. With proper inspection and realization, the facade is willingly discarded like an umbrella when the sun comes out. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

From my experience, people see you the way you see yourself. If you believe you are weird, you will behave weirdly, which will cause others to see you as weird and treat you as such, which will in turn reinforce your belief about it. Find what beliefs/paradigms you hold onto which make you feel you don't belong and journal/contemplate on them. Ask yourself if you are coming from a place of lack or from a place of abundance in your relationships. I have found that the more you need/want something, the more you will repel it. Try to detach from being liked and instead focus on being content with yourself as you are, even if that means having no/few friends. Love yourself, and you will make it easy for others to love you.

Edited by Logan

@Logan

On 3/27/2021 at 2:21 AM, Logan said:

From my experience, people see you the way you see yourself. If you believe you are weird, you will behave weirdly, which will cause others to see you as weird and treat you as such, which will in turn reinforce your belief about it. Find what beliefs/paradigms you hold onto which make you feel you don't belong and journal/contemplate on them. Ask yourself if you are coming from a place of lack or from a place of abundance in your relationships. I have found that the more you need/want something, the more you will repel it. Try to detach from being liked and instead focus on being content with yourself as you are, even if that means having no/few friends. Love yourself, and you will make it easy for others to love you.

Thank you for your advice. I try to pass the day, and live simple. Maybe people treat me as simple minded? I do come more from a place of abundant lack, but I do the positive affirmations and visualizations for a positive self. Still treated like an alien from another world, being social is being a grind, but I have achieved a victory at least, I got someone to small talk with me for about 10 seconds.

@Noahsteelers34

On 3/26/2021 at 2:41 AM, Noahsteelers34 said:

I can definitely relate to this feeling. Check out the fearless man on youtube. He is probably the best channel I have found for dealing with these types of issues. 

Thanks for this.