IAmReallyImportant

"My Partner is an Android" - What to do?

26 posts in this topic

@IAmReallyImportant if you could control your robot partner this would reduce it to a toy not a robot partner. It would basically be an advanced fleshlight. If there was no option to control it then maybe someone could have a relationship with it if it did seem real enough to the point that is just like a human and you can't find any flaws at all. 

I'd still love her. Say no to robot hate. :x

Still waiting for part two of Alita battle angel

The materialistic paradigm most fundamentally is that consciousness arises of, is a product of or is an output of a body mind, or separate self, and thus is a possession of, or belongs to, a separate self which claims it to be coming or going from one self to another such that consciousness could be taken or given. Meanwhile, there is no direct experience of ‘outside of consciousness’, only a reluctance to recognize beliefs which are in discord. This does not however, prevent one from believing that is the actuality nonetheless, even in spite of this recreating the experience of suffering over and over. How easy it is to focus only on the pointing finger, missing the four pointing back, let alone the moon (consciousness) ?.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

That's a really good topic. It demonstrates clearly how love is imaginary and delusional at heart.

There's no such a thing as love. It's just neediness and attachment for survival purposes.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

27 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

That's a really good topic. It demonstrates clearly how love is imaginary and delusional at heart.

There's no such a thing as love. It's just neediness and attachment for survival purposes.

love is just neediness and attachment for survival purposes.

Love is all there is and everything else is imaginary.

❤️

13 minutes ago, universe said:

love is just neediness and attachment for survival purposes.

Love is all there is and everything else is imaginary.

❤️

I'll save you some time here.

I am not awake, and a devil.

:P

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey