Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kundalini

I Was Hit By Kundalini

17 posts in this topic

hi,

So I was hit by kundalini recently. Energy still releases and i have a lot of new theories about it as i was always pretty good at analyzing bullshit in matrix so now when i could look at world from perspective of true self , new theories (in ego world there would be insights) come fast. And they come fast as you get your brain supercharged,  it seems that all energy goes to present moment perception (but perception including analyzing) instead of bullshit of ego. But ego comes and goes for now. it is not permament states that it dissapear, but now i treat ego i part of me, not me is ego anymore so it does not matter really that i have it. So in generall this energy is pretty dangerous as i see it. I think that its easy to lost your mind because you analyze things  quick that some genial theories comes and some very crazy theories come. Because you connect many data together if they can be matched by some crazy story then one big bullshiit is created. But on the beggining you think is genial and if you belive it you may freak out .Really. So other stuff is that is that when ego dissapear to some exent i feel really close to nature. Actually i have pretty big theory on this and i will share it later. Besides i think i know a bit about the proocess that is needed to get the energy because before i started searching for enlighment  i was always very analitical also about myself (kind of personal Tim Ferriss) so I have been observing and analyziing all the process. 

so.. i would like to know is there anybody with this experience here? as in the web there is a lot of bullshit about it and i would like to know somebody who can tell me how i should manage it now. the energy. 

cheers

Edited by kundalini

by the way, i would like to thank you Leo, as your videos about enlighment, true self and so on was the first that i saw (about 1.5 year ago) and they were really important in the process. So thank you Leo. 

41 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@kundalini Mind really likes to analyze to try to understand what happened but it can never understand. Just let it go.

Well, I let go, that's why i got it. Acually you have to disidentify wich every concept you have as much as possible: familiy, job, eduaction, food, sex, sleep.. everything you believe in because real you knows what is true for him. So for me first sign now that you can be pretty far away from disidentifying is that you need to have this avatar that you think is funny (for true you nothing is funny, things just are). Treat it as good advice and dont treat it personal. 

Edited by kundalini

2 hours ago, kundalini said:

I was hit by kundalini recently

How do you know ?

Are you celibate now ?

2 hours ago, kundalini said:

now i treat ego i part of me, not me is ego anymore

Do you still have ego ?

Do you come to realize soul ?

3 hours ago, kundalini said:

Well, I let go, that's why i got it. Acually you have to disidentify wich every concept you have as much as possible: familiy, job, eduaction, food, sex, sleep.. everything you believe in because real you knows what is true for him. So for me first sign now that you can be pretty far away from disidentifying is that you need to have this avatar that you think is funny (for true you nothing is funny, things just are). Treat it as good advice and dont treat it personal. 

Sure you may believe whatever you want about me. I was just trying to point out some things that might be of help to you. If you don't find it helpful ignore it. Hopefully you do some introspection before tossing it.

12 hours ago, Capethaz said:

@kundalini Congratulations, you crossed A&P. Now prepare for the Dark Night.

i was prepared before. how can i have dark night being aware that i am much better organism that i supposed to be. 

On 19.10.2016 at 9:50 AM, Prabhaker said:

How do you know ?

Are you celibate now ?

Do you still have ego ?

Do you come to realize soul ?

1. you know, you feel energy going 

2. well, for some times before i was. i changed a bit my view on sex need before that, as what we see in culture is just concept not real need. but now i did 

3. yes i have ego and i am not enlighted, i just awaken and i know finally what i am on human level by experience

4. well soul is just concept.  we may have different definition of it. so i do not answer this 

On 19.10.2016 at 0:24 PM, WelcometoReality said:

Sure you may believe whatever you want about me. I was just trying to point out some things that might be of help to you. If you don't find it helpful ignore it. Hopefully you do some introspection before tossing it.

Thank you for good intention then and good advices. I am just searching more for someone with this particular experience beacuse i would like to know more about techincal stuff related to cultivating it. But thanks for advice.

@kundalini There are authentic psychic states and false  psychic states. Kundalini could be only a mental  experience, it does not necessarily mean that it is a false  experience. You see a dream at night. Now this dream is a fact because it has  happened.

On 10/19/2016 at 11:08 AM, kundalini said:

how i should manage it now. the energy

You have replied after more than 24 hours, you visited this forum in between for a long duration but didn't replied. You are not in any hurry. 

Your answers are politically correct, you are not in a state of confusion. You are very well managing your energy already.

5 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

@kundalini There are authentic psychic states and false  psychic states. Kundalini could be only a mental  experience, it does not necessarily mean that it is a false  experience. You see a dream at night. Now this dream is a fact because it has  happened.

You have replied after more than 24 hours, you visited this forum in between for a long duration but didn't replied. You are not in any hurry. 

Your answers are politically correct, you are not in a state of confusion. You are very well managing your energy already.

thank you for clearing this out. i appreciate your belief on this topic. you shouldnt. im not here to argue, for now mostly to find new info. i didnt get it so why i should answer.

Edited by kundalini

10 minutes ago, kundalini said:

mostly to find new info / how i should manage it now. the energy

A certain dryness can result from the awakening of the Kundalini. It burns all that is unnecessary from the body.

If you are a angry person, you will find yourself in great difficulty. If you are a loving person, you will not be much affected by awakening. 

Madness happens many times, but if you know the technique, then meditation can happen. So be concerned with meditation and not with Kundalini.

After awakening there is confusion due to contradictory thoughts, a whole crowd of them, each thought asserting itself as the whole, each thought possessing you as if it were the whole. You can cease to be confused only if you do not deny one particular thought in favor of another, if you do not deny anything – if you do not deny communism in favor of religiousness, if you do not deny God in favor of a philosophy of atheism. If you accept everything that you think, there is no choice to be made and tensions disappear. If you go on choosing, you go on adding to your tensions.

Awareness must be choiceless. You must be aware of your total thought process, the total confusion. The moment you become aware of it, you will know that it is all confusion. Nothing is to be chosen. The very moment you become aware of the total process of your mind is a moment of nonidentity. Then you are not identified with your mind. For the first time you know yourself as consciousness and not as mind. Mind itself becomes an object to you.

My kundalini is bigger than your kundalini

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

4 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

A certain dryness can result from the awakening of the Kundalini. It burns all that is unnecessary from the body.

If you are a angry person, you will find yourself in great difficulty. If you are a loving person, you will not be much affected by awakening. 

Madness happens many times, but if you know the technique, then meditation can happen. So be concerned with meditation and not with Kundalini.

After awakening there is confusion due to contradictory thoughts, a whole crowd of them, each thought asserting itself as the whole, each thought possessing you as if it were the whole. You can cease to be confused only if you do not deny one particular thought in favor of another, if you do not deny anything – if you do not deny communism in favor of religiousness, if you do not deny God in favor of a philosophy of atheism. If you accept everything that you think, there is no choice to be made and tensions disappear. If you go on choosing, you go on adding to your tensions.

Awareness must be choiceless. You must be aware of your total thought process, the total confusion. The moment you become aware of it, you will know that it is all confusion. Nothing is to be chosen. The very moment you become aware of the total process of your mind is a moment of nonidentity. Then you are not identified with your mind. For the first time you know yourself as consciousness and not as mind. Mind itself becomes an object to you.

Yes, thank you sir. I noticed that i started inventing crazy stories as i connect data better and conecting bushit data better can create more crazy stories. Even stories that makes you paranoid. Eg. I entered tim ferriss web page and number of his subscribers was almost 666666 so i connected it with other data and thought that someone wants to kill me:). 

So for all people who will get Kundulini, please dont treat what you think too serious. You may invent clever stuff but you may get paranoid too. 

I think that now i will try to investigate techniques related to Kundulini energy management. I see some groups out there so i think they will help me. 

Thanks! Take care people!

Centering, Grounding and Pranayama

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti