IamMystic

Question about infinity

6 posts in this topic

Okay I know that our reality is the proof of what I'm about to ask and is only happening because of this, but does every possibility exist without my own logic in mind. What do I mean by this ? If every possibility must occur is there a reality where everyone only wheres ducks as shoes? Is there reality where everyone only wheres an orange shirt with this current character I inhabits face on it? Everything must happen and that would be a hell of a experience so I dont see why not. Is this what reality is?

reality is *pushes a gong* and we won't give it a name.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

38 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

reality is *pushes a gong* and we won't give it a name.

Ahhh I love it. Too many ideas, too much chatter, too less *goooooong*. :x

Does Consciousness contrive? Is there a pattern to its purpose? Is it infinite randomness, or intentional creation?

Realize who You are, abide in This, and flush...none of these mind-questions matters.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

19 hours ago, IamMystic said:

Okay I know that our reality is the proof of what I'm about to ask and is only happening because of this, but does every possibility exist without my own logic in mind. What do I mean by this ? If every possibility must occur is there a reality where everyone only wheres ducks as shoes? Is there reality where everyone only wheres an orange shirt with this current character I inhabits face on it? Everything must happen and that would be a hell of a experience so I dont see why not. Is this what reality is?

Why do you assume every possibility exists?  All that is conjecture and theory...there is no direct experience of "other possibilities".

Reality..what exists...is simply what is here and now.

Focus on what is...not what might be (and is never known or experienced).

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel