TheSomeBody

how much magic shrooms should i take for second trip?

9 posts in this topic

so i used magic shrooms before  3 years , took 2.4 was super intanse for me but i felt that i could take more.  i stopped after the first trip to intergrat all and also i was 19 so i wanted to be older for using it , i understood that i was too young for it and also i needed to learn more about the topic.
now i am 22 , i now tons about the subject, i read lots of book, saw all leos videos , got rid from my social anxiety, found recently a method to pretty much stopp the adhd . i feel like i need another trip, the last one stopped my depression permantly , i feel like now i doing the trip to grow up , i have done really good right now  and i am ready to grow .
how much should i take now? 2? 2.5? 3? more?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

It depends on a lot of factors. The truth is, there’s no amount you “should” take. That’s only up to you. Also, all dosage is illusory which means that 2G,3g,4g etc are just numbers before a unit of measure but again all that is relative & different people will have different trips on different dosages. 

If I were in the situation where I didn’t took shrooms in 3 years I would probably buy something like 14g & do something like 1st trip 2 grams, 2nd trip 2 grams, 3rd trip 3 grams & the last two trips 3.5g or just 7g in one take lmao. Overall I would buy a good amount and go gradually. But maybe it’s only my compulsive neurotic personality hahahha. In the end it’s up to you, your mental health, your environment, your shadows & buried traumas etc are all things you should take into consideration.

But one thing I am going to tell you is, be careful. If you only did 1 trip in your life I would go gradually & create a relationship with the mushrooms by examining how you react to it in different mind states, what are the pros & cons, how do you react to it etc & just learn about the shrooms relatively to yourself. It’s like a girl, you can fuck her one night do a couple rounds & shit but you might catch a std as you don’t even know her and wasn’t ready for that. But if you learn to know her, build an emotional bound with her, learn to be vulnerable & honest with her, examine how y’all interact & communicate, not only the sex will probably be much better but you will know what you are engaging yourself in by being with her. 

Same things with psychedelics, if you don’t do your experiences gradually with them & take them recklessly you just might cause yourself more harm than anything else. It’s always better to create a relashionship with the drug, learn about it through direct experience & gradually increase the dose. Know what you are doing. Psychedelic like shrooms creates ego suppression & can lead to momentary ego death where you forget your name, lose short term memory etc. If you have an immature ego & you indulge too much in shrooms you might just experience a dirty ego backlash & I talk from personal experience lmao. Know what you are throwing yourself into & judge by yourself if your ego is ready for these experiences because they are not to be messed with. Use them with caution. Only you can know if you are ready. If not, I would recommend you meditate & learn about yourself more. First realize or at least INNERstand that you whole life is an illusion that there’s only the present moment etc. If you don’t know thyself, you are adventuring yourself in possibly dangerous grounds. Look at @Leo Gurapsychedelics made him realize a lot of things, but because he was naturally a spiritual noob, his small self deformed reality & became overly inflated by the godly realizations he made. Only because his mind didn’t get through the natural process. You don’t get to know yourself through psychelics, it should be a tool. If you are not careful & don’t go throught the natural process before, your immature ego will take the realizations you made as an individual spirit & really distort reality in a weird manner. Overusing psychedelics without being ready would make you a spiritual 3 eyed fish in a sense that your whole being would become really ugly & distorted only because you abused of an external source of spiritual power. Just like fishes become deformed by radio active compounds in the ocean it would make you a spiritual deformed being. Your ego mind & higher self would entangled themselves to make you a weird Luciferian that wanna reach higher levels of consciousness again & again without realizing there’s no such thing as high consciousness the spirit realm don’t work like that. A human lost in the physical will always remain a human lost in the physical if he uses psychedelics to learn about his true nature. Life don’t work like that, that’s the curse of psychedelics. Just wanted to warn you & any other person who would tryna go on a spiritual ego trip of going up somewhere tryna figure out the “highest” truth. Motherfuckers like Leo been worshipping Lucifer without even knowing smh. GOD BECOMING MAN WILL ALWAYS BE A FAILURE. No disrespect to Leo but people need to know that life don’t work like that. Don’t become a Luciferian. It’s better to be happy & unconscious, than a conscious human trying to be like God. God is you you don’t become it. But you see, contrarily as some people like Leo thinks, it’s very tricky to know your true nature with psychedelics without getting lost. This is for everybody who wanna play with that psychedelic shit. Psychedelics does really weird things to people if you over uses them. You could see it with Gura himself, it made him very unbalanced & really a spiritual 3 eyed fish. There’s no other word for it, it’s just weird. What happened to him is unexplainable, the psychological imbalances & delusions that psychedelics can cause in excess is fascinating. So yeah all that to say be careful my guy?

10 minutes ago, Alexander Nigma said:

It depends on a lot of factors. The truth is, there’s no amount you “should” take. That’s only up to you. Also, all dosage is illusory which means that 2G,3g,4g etc are just numbers before a unit of measure but again all that is relative & different people will have different trips on different dosages. 

If I were in the situation where I didn’t took shrooms in 3 years I would probably buy something like 14g & do something like 1st trip 2 grams, 2nd trip 2 grams, 3rd trip 3 grams & the last two trips 3.5g or just 7g in one take lmao. Overall I would buy a good amount and go gradually. But maybe it’s only my compulsive neurotic personality hahahha. In the end it’s up to you, your mental health, your environment, your shadows & buried traumas etc are all things you should take into consideration.

But one thing I am going to tell you is, be careful. If you only did 1 trip in your life I would go gradually & create a relationship with the mushrooms by examining how you react to it in different mind states, what are the pros & cons, how do you react to it etc & just learn about the shrooms relatively to yourself. It’s like a girl, you can fuck her one night do a couple rounds & shit but you might catch a std as you don’t even know her and wasn’t ready for that. But if you learn to know her, build an emotional bound with her, learn to be vulnerable & honest with her, examine how y’all interact & communicate, not only the sex will probably be much better but you will know what you are engaging yourself in by being with her. 

Same things with psychedelics, if you don’t do your experiences gradually with them & take them recklessly you just might cause yourself more harm than anything else. It’s always better to create a relashionship with the drug, learn about it through direct experience & gradually increase the dose. Know what you are doing. Psychedelic like shrooms creates ego suppression & can lead to momentary ego death where you forget your name, lose short term memory etc. If you have an immature ego & you indulge too much in shrooms you might just experience a dirty ego backlash & I talk from personal experience lmao. Know what you are throwing yourself into & judge by yourself if your ego is ready for these experiences because they are not to be messed with. Use them with caution. Only you can know if you are ready. If not, I would recommend you meditate & learn about yourself more. First realize or at least INNERstand that you whole life is an illusion that there’s only the present moment etc. If you don’t know thyself, you are adventuring yourself in possibly dangerous grounds. Look at @Leo Gurapsychedelics made him realize a lot of things, but because he was naturally a spiritual noob, his small self deformed reality & became overly inflated by the godly realizations he made. Only because his mind didn’t get through the natural process. You don’t get to know yourself through psychelics, it should be a tool. If you are not careful & don’t go throught the natural process before, your immature ego will take the realizations you made as an individual spirit & really distort reality in a weird manner. Overusing psychedelics without being ready would make you a spiritual 3 eyed fish in a sense that your whole being would become really ugly & distorted only because you abused of an external source of spiritual power. Just like fishes become deformed by radio active compounds in the ocean it would make you a spiritual deformed being. Your ego mind & higher self would entangled themselves to make you a weird Luciferian that wanna reach higher levels of consciousness again & again without realizing there’s no such thing as high consciousness the spirit realm don’t work like that. A human lost in the physical will always remain a human lost in the physical if he uses psychedelics to learn about his true nature. Life don’t work like that, that’s the curse of psychedelics. Just wanted to warn you & any other person who would tryna go on a spiritual ego trip of going up somewhere tryna figure out the “highest” truth. Motherfuckers like Leo been worshipping Lucifer without even knowing smh. GOD BECOMING MAN WILL ALWAYS BE A FAILURE. No disrespect to Leo but people need to know that life don’t work like that. Don’t become a Luciferian. It’s better to be happy & unconscious, than a conscious human trying to be like God. God is you you don’t become it. But you see, contrarily as some people like Leo thinks, it’s very tricky to know your true nature with psychedelics without getting lost. This is for everybody who wanna play with that psychedelic shit. Psychedelics does really weird things to people if you over uses them. You could see it with Gura himself, it made him very unbalanced & really a spiritual 3 eyed fish. There’s no other word for it, it’s just weird. What happened to him is unexplainable, the psychological imbalances & delusions that psychedelics can cause in excess is fascinating. So yeah all that to say be careful my guy?

you say the leo is deluded ? lol
1 gram is super weak , i just need the psycadelic effect. i am just not sure about the dose, 2 gram or 3 is pretty safe but still if i take too much it might make some problems

Imma tell you a secret. It’s either you go gradually & learn about the shrooms OR you take a gigantic dose. Terrence McKenna said that the problem is not to take to much is to not take enough. If you don’t take enough your ego can still battle it. But if you somewhat take such a gigantic dose that your ego dies completely and is knocked the fuck out of consciousness THAN he has no power to fight it lmao. But if you do that you’re responsible of what happens cuz I don’t promise you anything at that point?

& yeah obviously just look at sum Leo videos about his awakenings. If you don’t remark the weirdness I don’t know what to tell you. It’s no wonder why ignorant people think he’s a crazy psychotic weirdo that’s gonna start a cult. He reached some impressive levels of consciousness without any doubt buuuut the way his mind distorts reality is as much impressive if not even more? 

@TheSomeBody

I can only confirm and second this:

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@TheSomeBody

2-3 for the experience, release, insights, etc...4-5 for a breakthrough. Stay outta that 3 - 4 zone. It’s a half way deconstruction, a limbo. 

3-4g is the insanity zone. Everything above or below that is way more pleasant and insightful. But of course, it varies from person to person. That is not to say that there is nothing to learn from the insanity zone.

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@TheSomeBody

2-3 for the experience, release, insights, etc...4-5 for a breakthrough. Stay outta that 3 - 4 zone. It’s a half way deconstruction, a limbo. 

so should i take 3? or 3 is kinda the insanaty zone?

10 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

@TheSomeBody

I can only confirm and second this:

3-4g is the insanity zone. Everything above or below that is way more pleasant and insightful. But of course, it varies from person to person. That is not to say that there is nothing to learn from the insanity zone.

i took the 2.4 and felt pretty insane but not too much

9 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

What is that method?

pretty complicated, i am trying to develop it more for market use, if you want to know more you can dm me 

@TheSomeBody

As Nahm already wrote, it is a limbo. A definition brings a lot of clarity as to why the 3-4g zone can be so terrifying:

limbo (noun): an uncertain period of awaiting a decision or resolution; an intermediate state or condition.

The reason why 3-4g can be so rough is precisely because you are in a limbo, between cosmic understanding and ego.

You took 2.4g and felt pretty insane, but not too much. That is because the closer you get towards the 3g zone, the more the insanity increases - I like to describe it as "from ego to insanity/reality loss". Your ego loses grip on reality. It is the insanity zone because it is the transition zone from a "lower reality/understanding" towards a "higher reality/understanding". As you get closer towards the 4g zone, and go beyond it, the insanity lessens because you start to leave your ego behind. You transition from ego-understanding towards existential understanding.