Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
freejoy

Does the illusion stop after death?

40 posts in this topic

Say the Enlightened Ones are correct and all reality is only imagination, or dreamstuff.

What happens after death?

Does one return to the nothingness from which one came?

Or does one enter into another imagined reality in the astro worlds?

Say our body/soul/mind/memory is held together by intelligence. Why would the intelligence defuse into nothingness?

Could intelligence that holds the body/erthric together continue holding aspects of it together after death?

43 minutes ago, freejoy said:

Birth has never happened. Birth, death is just a thought itself. Now is before birth and after death (if you dont think). 

44 minutes ago, freejoy said:

Does one return to the nothingness from which one came?

Nothingness is now. There is no such a thing as going or coming back. Instead of thought process.

45 minutes ago, freejoy said:

Say our body/soul/mind/memory is held together by intelligence. Why would the intelligence defuse into nothingness?

There is no such a thing. Anything you say is something that you have learned, including yourself. Knowing is the greatest illusion, including knowing the word of “illusion “.

46 minutes ago, freejoy said:

Could intelligence that holds the body/erthric together continue holding aspects of it together after death?

These stuff just comes from so called knowledge, if you never learn yourself , including birth, can you born? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Birth has never happened. Birth, death is just a thought itself. Now is before birth and after death (if you dont think). 

Nothingness is now. There is no such a thing as going or coming back. Instead of thought process.

There is no such a thing. Anything you say is something that you have learned, including yourself. Knowing is the greatest illusion, including knowing the word of “illusion “.

These stuff just comes from so called knowledge, if you never learn yourself , including birth, can you born? 

The way I understand it, according to Enlightened Ones, thought is all there is. So if thought is the only thing then the thought/memery is as real as it gets also.

There is a theory that the universe holds a record of everything that has been experienced. We access this record. 

Just now, freejoy said:

The way I understand it, according to Enlightened Ones, thought is all there is. So if thought is the only thing then the thought/memery is as real as it gets also.

If you think, it gets real, dont forget real is a thought itself. If you never learn anything, including yourself, what could be your reality or you? 

4 minutes ago, freejoy said:

here is a theory that the universe holds a record of everything that has been experienced. We access this record. 

Universe, record, experiencing is a thought or ego itself. If you realize what is the identical point of between deep sleep, before birth and now, you realize anything comes from so called mind (including word of mind) is an illusion itself. You are what you are and where you are as always been, not even moved nor began.

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you think, it gets real, dont forget real is a thought itself. If you never learn anything, including yourself, what could be your reality or you? 

I would go back to being only a quantum probability. I guess : )

But there is a memory of me and everything that this "me" has experienced.

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

Universe, record, experiencing is a thought or ego itself. If you realize what is the identical point of between deep sleep, before birth and now, you realize anything comes from so called mind (including word of mind) is an illusion itself. You are what you are and where you are as always been, not even moved nor began.

Possibly. Seems we exist in two worlds at the same time.

2 minutes ago, freejoy said:

But there is a memory of me and everything that this "me" has experienced.

What is me, everything, experience or memory? Where is your experiences, memories or everything? Eyes dont see anything or there is no eyes. 

8 minutes ago, freejoy said:

would go back to being only a quantum probability. I guess : )

Big bang is a nice theory. Just imagine big bang has never happened, it is only and can happened because of thought process. Including theory of Big Bang is thought itself.If you dont think you are before big bang, Now and nothing has ever happened.

6 minutes ago, freejoy said:

Seems we exist in two worlds at the same time.

Again being exist or non existence is a thought itself. Whatever you speak about is something that you have learned. But you and now can never be learned or experience, can just be. 

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

What is me, everything, experience or memory? Where is your experiences, memories or everything? Eyes dont see anything or there is no eyes. 

I'm everything and something in particular. 

Ever wonder why we see each other with heads? There isn't a brain inside the head until we look. But the design of the head we see each other with appears to be able to hold a brain. The human body seems to be designed to allow bones, eyes, muscles to be there. Why imagine creatures with eyes if they are not necessary?

2 hours ago, freejoy said:

Say the Enlightened Ones are correct and all reality is only imagination, or dreamstuff.

There is no Enlightened Ones actually. It seems that there is Enlightened Ones if there is a belief in ego (separated self). There is no right or wrong. It seems that someone can be correct or not if there is a belief in a separate entity (ego). Reality is not only imagination, or dreamstuff. It seems that reality is in some particular way if there is a belief in separation (illusion). 

You can't understand reality by overthinking. Reality is understanding, for understanding the understanding it's enough to be as understanding, not as apparent thinker :P

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I'm everything and something in particular. 

Ever wonder why we see each other with heads? There isn't a brain inside the head until we look. But the design of the head we see each other with appears to be able to hold a brain. The human body seems to be designed to allow bones, eyes, muscles to be there. Why imagine creatures with eyes if they are not necessary?

These all stuff actually you dont have but something that you have learned. Who told you that, how can they be sure? Is something that you directly  become conscious of it or something you have learned? Anything you know and learn is a thought. Dont take it necessary. Naming,  labeling and giving meaning the words so called create so called reality. Forget everything that you have learned, whatever left is what you really are as always been. So called Knowledge can never take granted. Even “I”, or “universe “ is an knowledge itself.

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

These all stuff actually you dont have but something that you have learned. Who told you that, how can they be sure? Is something that you directly  become conscious of it or something you have learned? Anything you know and learn is a thought. Dont take it necessary. Naming,  labeling and giving meaning the words so called create so called reality. Forget everything that you have learned, whatever left is what you really are as always been. So called Knowledge can never take granted. Even “I”, or “universe “ is an knowledge itself.

I understand what you're saying intellectually.

I am nothing creating this magnificent illusion with unimaginable details. Systems within systems that have been apparently been being recorded by the universe since the beginning of creation. The universe is finite unless at some point in our illusionary future with i.e. humans act on it and make it infinite.

If we don't we all get to go back to being a probably.

: )

13 minutes ago, freejoy said:

I am nothing creating this magnificent illusion with unimaginable details. Systems within systems that have been apparently been being recorded by the universe since the beginning of creation. The universe is finite unless at some point in our illusionary future with i.e. humans act on it and make it infinite.

You created, because “you” “think” “ the word of creation “ and the rest. If you dont think nothing never happens.

13 minutes ago, freejoy said:

f we don't we all get to go back to being a probably.

If you dont think you realize you never come in first place, thats why going or coming back is impossible, because again they are still something that you have learned. Enlightenment is just being where you already are, as always been. Thats it. ?

Additionally, when you think, firstly you thinking yourself as real. ? and after that rest of thought process comes. Such as when you say universe, you exist as human being and have thought about universe. But “I” is an illusion itself. So thoughts are thinking the thoughts.

Edited by James123

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

You created, because “you” “think” “ the word of creation “ and the rest. If you dont think nothing never happens.

If you dont think you realize you never come in first place, thats why going or coming back is impossible, because again they are still something that you have learned. Enlightenment is just being where you already are, as always been. Thats it. ?

Additionally, when you think, firstly you thinking yourself as real. ? and after that rest of thought process comes. Such as when you say universe, you exist as human being and have thought about universe. But “I” is an illusion itself. So thoughts are thinking the thoughts.

The heart is beating, the brain thinks thoughts. Because that is their function. Even if the brain is only a probility pattern.

Let's say I somehow drop all thoughts and feelings then I become aware that it's all made up illusion. 

But then I'm still here experiencing myself as a being with arms and legs experiencing itself as an illusion.

I don't see any Enlightened Ones walking on water. 

he heart is beating, the brain thinks thoughts. Because that is their function. Even if the brain is only a probility pattern.

Let's say I somehow drop all thoughts and feelings then I become aware that it's all made up illusion. 

But then I'm still here experiencing myself as a being with arms and legs experiencing itself as an illusion.

It seems, you are beginning of this process. Just contemplate, meditate, let go, learn and love for right now. 

5 minutes ago, freejoy said:

don't see any Enlightened Ones walking on water. 

? is there any water or anyone here?

Good luck!?

Just now, James123 said:

It seems, you are beginning of this process. Just contemplate, meditate, let go, learn and love for right now. 

? is there any water or anyone here?

Good luck!?

Well if there is no water then walking on it should be easy!

Yeah, I have a beginners mind. See how special l am!

Hehehe

No.

From the absolute perspective, there is no future. Death is a concept and doesn't exist.

From the relative perspective, the illusion will continue after death. Probably in some astral realms and or reincarnation. Death will be like falling asleep and then waking again.

The illusion only stops with mahasamadhi.

7 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

No.

From the absolute perspective, there is no future. Death is a concept and doesn't exist.

From the relative perspective, the illusion will continue after death. Probably in some astral realms and or reincarnation. Death will be like falling asleep and then waking again.

The illusion only stops with mahasamadhi.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, after Enlightenment the illusion ends. No more Bob. Bob is gone back to being a quantum probability.

So Enlightenment or maybe Full Enlightenment is the complete sacrifice to God. So that God is made flesh in the 3 D world.

1 hour ago, freejoy said:

. Why imagine creatures with eyes if they are not necessary?

In order to create the illusion of life.

Without the appearance of 'eyes' you wouldn't buy into the illusion of perception.

The more illsuions you dissolve, the more you dissolve the illusion of life, till mahasamadhi happens.

If you want to enjoy life, you need illusions.

3 minutes ago, freejoy said:

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, after Enlightenment the illusion ends. No more Bob. Bob is gone back to being a quantum probability.

So Enlightenment or maybe Full Enlightenment is the complete sacrifice to God. So that God is made flesh in the 3 D world.

There won't be a 3D world left. Not even the illsuion of it.

14 minutes ago, Kalo said:

And one time or another, we will return to where we came and belong.

No one returns to God.

3 hours ago, freejoy said:

The thing you identify as "you" disappears. Change is constant, change is both death and birth at the same time. The identity "you" is copied and mutated and reused, but that's already happening in other people's minds. Just look at a photograph of "you" for example.

All stories and explanations are false.

3 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

In order to create the illusion of life.

Without the appearance of 'eyes' you wouldn't buy into the illusion of perception.

I'm not so sure about it. We could just as easily say we "see" through some other means, like mind perception or something.

It would be belived in.

But here we are with mechanical eyes. Not esp seeing. Either one could be belived to work.

Also according to out of body experience they don't have physical eyes but seem to see.