Yali

Leo's Health affecting teachings

10 posts in this topic

Do you feel the quality of your teachings have been diminished by your fatigue?

Edited by Yali

I have felt like they've been a little lazier lately.  Like low-hanging fruit topics that don't require as much insight or research.

But hey, the guy is dealing with some serious health issues and the tension between this work and his own path, so I admire him for pressing on with actualized.org anyway.  Still enjoy listening, even if I don't get quite as much profundity these days.

11 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

I have felt like they've been a little lazier lately.  Like low-hanging fruit topics that don't require as much insight or research.

But hey, the guy is dealing with some serious health issues and the tension between this work and his own path, so I admire him for pressing on with actualized.org anyway.  Still enjoy listening, even if I don't get quite as much profundity these days.

He is dealing with health issues? Where did you hear this? (Curious) - and hoping he is well. 

I've been enjoying the topics tbh. Don't really agree they are low hanging fruit. But, hey to each their own.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Yeah I'm down with the mystical topics, but it's also nice to have more down to earth topics as well. There is more to life than just mysticism. 

Low hanging fruit??? The guy is literally giving you cutting edge wisdom that is super hard to find in mainstream society, be grateful, and he is sizing it down to 2 hour videos. If its low hanging thats because youre not implementing it or understanding the depth.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

55 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Low hanging fruit??? The guy is literally giving you cutting edge wisdom that is super hard to find in mainstream society, be grateful, and he is sizing it down to 2 hour videos. If its low hanging thats because youre not implementing it or understanding the depth.

You're projecting.  I'm allowed to have my opinion.  I've watched almost all of Leo's content so I have solid context.

2 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

You're projecting.  I'm allowed to have my opinion.  I've watched almost all of Leo's content so I have solid context.

No, youre projecting that I am projecting! :D Jk. Youre allowed to have an opinion. ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

No, youre projecting that I am projecting! :D Jk. Youre allowed to have an opinion. ;)

Thank you :)

It's funny whenever you say someone is projecting, you can almost always flip it.  I actually heard something super interesting about that...

If you think about it, ANYTHING you've ever "thought" about what "someone else thinks" IS projecting, because all you ever have is your own experience to judge what others are experiencing.  It's probably good to keep in mind how utterly rampant and subtle this is for everyone :)

10 hours ago, Rilles said:

Agreed!