RendHeaven

Many Women Have It Worse Than Men (Attraction)

89 posts in this topic

On 12/30/2021 at 10:43 PM, Raze said:

Yes because I go by data not personal biases 

I don't give a shit about this topic, I'm not even commenting with any of this in mind -

But I just feel compelled to point out that "going by data" IS a personal bias.

Contemplate this seriously. If you'd like me to say more, lmk and I'd be glad to.

If you dismiss this, you're the one losing potential growth.

It's Love.

The marketing narrative is that you can develop skills that overcome looks, status, etc.  That is a useful belief for buying their products.   They will drain your bank account and you will still be faced with the reality.  PUA is a scam.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

6 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

The marketing narrative is that you can develop skills that overcome looks, status, etc.  That is a useful belief for buying their products.   They will drain your bank account and you will still be faced with the reality.  PUA is a scam.

There are plenty of free resources as well. I agree with you that spending ridiculous amounts of money on this stuff is dumb, but you really don't need to

I don't think anyone disagrees that there is a fuck ton of grifty PUA crap marketed at men out there but just because that exists doesn't mean it's impossible to improve your social skills and optimise how attractive you are

23 hours ago, something_else said:

Wanting to use a dating app in the first place already makes you an outlier from the general population, especially if you're a woman. Most women don't want to use a dating app

Most of them do though, they just dont use them for long periods of time like men. Most women i know have used them at some point, even smart intellectual shy girls.

3 hours ago, something_else said:

I don't think anyone disagrees that there is a fuck ton of grifty PUA crap marketed at men out there but just because that exists doesn't mean it's impossible to improve your social skills and optimise how attractive you are

The whole issue on this discussion is that most guys are not willing to talk to 5000 girls and spend 2000 hours going out. They just are not. And do not confuse being social with going out for pick up. You can go out with friends and have fun, and talk to 0 new girls. When you create a solution that requires this crazy amount of work nobody will really even consider it and nothing will change. It is not scalable, maybe 0.1% will do it.

The whole reason why people like John Anthony are so appealing is that he says he can get you results relatively fast compared to others. 

Personally i would willing to do 1000 approches but 5000-10.000 is crazy honestly. People got jobs, social lives, hobbies etc.

Edited by Karmadhi

13 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Most of them do though, they just dont use them for long periods of time like men. Most women i know have used them at some point, even smart intellectual shy girls.

Maybe most girls have tried them out at some point, yea. But as you say many won't stay there that long which I would say suggests most don't really want to use them or get that much value out of them

14 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

most guys are not willing to talk to 5000 girls and spend 2000 hours going out. They just are not. And do not confuse being social with going out for pick up. You can go out with friends and have fun, and talk to 0 new girls

I don't think focusing on number of approaches is ideal. It will be different for everyone

And it should be a balance between pickup type stuff and just being social. Go out, have fun, be social, but make sure you're pushing your comfort zone and talking to the girls you find attractive

I mean if you want to talk numbers if you go out and talk to even 20 girls every weekend, which is not that hard, you're already at 1000 after a year

Look at naturally sociable people, they'll end up just talking to that many new people on a night out without even trying. That's kinda what I'm aiming for

32 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

The whole issue on this discussion is that most guys are not willing to talk to 5000 girls and spend 2000 hours going out. They just are not. And do not confuse being social with going out for pick up. You can go out with friends and have fun, and talk to 0 new girls. When you create a solution that requires this crazy amount of work nobody will really even consider it and nothing will change. It is not scalable, maybe 0.1% will do it.

The whole reason why people like John Anthony are so appealing is that he says he can get you results relatively fast compared to others. 

Personally i would willing to do 1000 approches but 5000-10.000 is crazy honestly. People got jobs, social lives, hobbies etc.

I agree.   But the only way a man will ever improve is by making those approaches.  Although I don’t think the numbers are nearly as high as you estimated.  You have time to do it.   These fake gurus are not going to make it more efficient and they will actually just set you back and you will have less money to put into something more useful, like a dance instructor.   That’s why this fraudulent marketing is successful.   They are appealing to vulnerable men full of fear who aren’t willing to trust their own natural intelligence and want someone else to do it for them.  But the helper helps himself to you.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

7 minutes ago, something_else said:

Look at naturally sociable people, they'll end up just talking to that many new people on a night out without even trying. That's kinda what I'm aiming for

Not at all, the point of naturals is that they do not need a lot of approaches to get good. They basically learn super fast and need little work. It comes off easy to them, just like it came easy to Mozzart to play the piano. I doubt any non pua that is not a celebretiy or politican has talked to more than 1000 girls in his lifetime.

9 minutes ago, something_else said:

Go out, have fun, be social, but make sure you're pushing your comfort zone and talking to the girls you find attractive

Lets say i go to a cafeee with 2-3 of my friends then walk around a bit. Or go watch a move or play bowling or something. Where during this process can i talk to new girls? Honestly. You need to make specific time for it or just approach randoms when you are by yourself going around places.

10 minutes ago, something_else said:

I mean if you want to talk numbers if you go out and talk to even 20 girls every weekend, which is not that hard, you're already at 1000 after a year

That is super doable but it will require a lot of time and dedication. You go to a club for 3-4 hours twice a week and spam approach people. Not really something most people do.

Idk why people like Leo and most puas really look down on social circle, it is imo really good to get girls. A lead from social circle is as solid as 30 leads from cold approach. The fact that most non-online dating happens from social circle shows a lot.