GreenLight

How is being lucky/unlucky work

12 posts in this topic

I wonder if this is a form of karmic merit and demerit

When everyone went to college. I decided to go on my spiritual journey. So now i am broke and stupid :x

I would not trade anything for the experiences i had on my journey.

Although it feels shitty now when things have calmed down and the only thing I can do is some postal or factory work. While my peers have high paying jobs, families and owning apartments. :o

I do not know why I am asking this question. Maybe i feel guilty over my past decisions while comparing myself to my peers. However i know that this journey will have a more positive impact on me beyond the physical death that any material gain.

I still feel guilty that i did not follow the college route like everyone else.:|

I also reached a BMI score of 34 with the help of the yoga sutras :D

If i am talking to you then i am talking to myself.

But if i am talking to myself am i then talking to you?

hmm...

What did the Buddha say to the hot dog vendor?

"Make me one with everything" B|

I am the camel and a bear you seen on discovery channel. I am that vase in your living room. The steam from your noodles. The exhaust from the car of the person you like most. The sewage stench. The nose bogey you ate. The sugar in the cupcake. The bald head of the person we all know about. I am everything and nothing.

Be at peace my friends and have prosperous life 9_9

13 hours ago, GreenLight said:

When everyone went to college. I decided to go on my spiritual journey. So now i am broke and stupid :x

I would not trade anything for the experiences i had on my journey.

Although it feels shitty now when things have calmed down and the only thing I can do is some postal or factory work. While my peers have high paying jobs, families and owning apartments. :o

I do not know why I am asking this question. Maybe i feel guilty over my past decisions while comparing myself to my peers. However i know that this journey will have a more positive impact on me beyond the physical death that any material gain.

I still feel guilty that i did not follow the college route like everyone else.:|

you're alive and aware, lucky

your survival needs are met, lucky

your peers prosper, lucky

your environment is healthy enough to facilitate prosperity, lucky 

If you chose to do without the material luxuries in favor of spiritual path, why look to the material world now? As long as your survival needs are met, commit to the spiritual path and look inward for fulfillment. Or don't.. Its never too late to go to college and pursue status and creature comforts. Create as you prefer. You are lucky

Probably has something to do with having a very high level of a very specific type of intuitive intelligence, combined with laziness. People with that combo of traits are often seen as lucky.

@GreenLight Im almost the same as you, just that im now about to graduate from college. It took more time aswell, but i kinda regret and not regret enligthenment aswell. Fckng dilemma. I want to blame truth for somewhat damaging my future but at the same time it is the medicine to my present moment problems. I might go insane with this until I get some financial freedom.

I see so many ignorant and confident guys with almost their whole life figured out, just that they dont have any idea of their inner problems solution (truth). On the other hand I got that solution but no control of my external life. 

The only thing you and I did wrong on that spiritual journey was not coming out of it fully enligthened. And for me to accept that it was just my preparation for when the real moment of enligthenment comes... Makes me go even more insane or not even knowing how to feel about it. 

We dont have anything left than to accept this extremely painful crude and harsh reality truth of no fundamental mundane progress by now... 

Even If I went into full enligthenment at this moment, it wont be sustainable. Its too much energy, time and resources into something of no use in survival. Which I have small control of at this moment. Not even my family is ready for such happening. If it did not happen at an early age like some gurus (21 or 22), fuck it.  At least I tried my best... I thought I would be in nirvana by 22.

But im not giving up, I will be back after I get my financial freedom. Anyways, being an enligthened prisoner in the physical is just as incomplete. 

I would say college is not that crucial. Forget about spirituality as a main focus by now. Only do superficial spirituality to strike some balance, but get your ego consciousness back to ground yourself in the matrix and into pragmatism. Get a regular job, invest, grow your capital, keep Investing, then build a traditional business or buy real estate. Then do as you wish and be happy. 

Ofcourse, this will require your psychological trainning of the subconcious and death of the old personality habits and high focus for it to become real. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

If it brings you closer to You, karmic merit.

If it takes you away from You, karmic demerit.

Guilt is the best trap the ego has created. Instead of feeling guilty, go with what makes you feel integrated. What resonates with love and serenity?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Since there’s no actual comparison between individuals, it might not be guilt of a past that feels off, but the limiting perspective of what’s possible now. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

19 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@GreenLight Im almost the same as you, just that im now about to graduate from college. It took more time aswell, but i kinda regret and not regret enligthenment aswell. Fckng dilemma. I want to blame truth for somewhat damaging my future but at the same time it is the medicine to my present moment problems. I might go insane with this until I get some financial freedom.

I see so many ignorant and confident guys with almost their whole life figured out, just that they dont have any idea of their inner problems solution (truth). On the other hand I got that solution but no control of my external life. 

The only thing you and I did wrong on that spiritual journey was not coming out of it fully enligthened. And for me to accept that it was just my preparation for when the real moment of enligthenment comes... Makes me go even more insane or not even knowing how to feel about it. 

We dont have anything left than to accept this extremely painful crude and harsh reality truth of no fundamental mundane progress by now... 

Even If I went into full enligthenment at this moment, it wont be sustainable. Its too much energy, time and resources into something of no use in survival. Which I have small control of at this moment. Not even my family is ready for such happening. If it did not happen at an early age like some gurus (21 or 22), fuck it.  At least I tried my best... I thought I would be in nirvana by 22.

But im not giving up, I will be back after I get my financial freedom. Anyways, being an enligthened prisoner in the physical is just as incomplete. 

I would say college is not that crucial. Forget about spirituality as a main focus by now. Only do superficial spirituality to strike some balance, but get your ego consciousness back to ground yourself in the matrix and into pragmatism. Get a regular job, invest, grow your capital, keep Investing, then build a traditional business or buy real estate. Then do as you wish and be happy. 

Ofcourse, this will require your psychological trainning of the subconcious and death of the old personality habits and high focus for it to become real. 

Thanks for your input,  i appreciate it.