Striving for more

Does unregulated cannabis contain heavy metals & pesticides?

29 posts in this topic

Check this one out:

How legit is VICE in your opinion guys?

20 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Weed causes brain damage Q.E.D xD

This is my main concern. The brain.

I smoked 100% unregulated weed throughout my youth, as often as 10 joints a day sometimes. 

This went on for years & I smoked it from age 14 while my brain hadn't developed. 

It is completely unknown the damage that I have done, what was in the weed. 

& The long term damage is also completely unclear. Unclear whether the damage is irreversible. 

'its the same if alcohol was illegal, people just want to relax with a shandy, but end up drinking moonshine'"

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Check this one out:

How legit is VICE in your opinion guys?

I have mixed opinions about vice...

But this video seems pretty legit & to be honest I wouldn't be surprised. 

I was heavily addicted to weed & I also noticed in recent years the effect seemed to get worse & the strange effects seemed to become more common. I always thought this was down to natural vs synthetic weed. 

E.g I have memories of smoking weed & getting good effects, & I have many memories of getting almost disturbing effects from weed.

I also have memories of seeing weed in recent years, looking at it for 2 seconds & my intuition told me right away that something is not right about this, then i'd have a couple puffs & normally throw it out straight away.  when you're an experienced smoker you can just tell straight away. The trichomes look too sharp & the smell is unnatural.

I smoked "weed" in the summer after a long break, but I went to bed all shaky & couldn't sleep all night. This is NOT what weed is meant to do to you.  

Edited by Striving for more

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

I smoked "weed" in the summer after a long break, but I went to bed all shaky & couldn't sleep all night. This is NOT what weed is meant to do to you.  

There is also variability of your own system that can cause averse reactions. Keyword: "long break".

Edited by Carl-Richard

To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

14 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

There is also variability of your own system that can cause averse reactions. Keyword: "long break".

No, it's definitely not like that. 

It's just synthetic.

How about including the basics instead of repeating propaganda just like a parrot from the Victorian age??

• Neuro-plasticity
  • Contaminants
  • Consumption Method & Ritual
  • Socio-toxic 3rd-party interference

VILIFICATION just being plain denial of that.

On 8.4.2021 at 8:16 AM, Striving for more said:

No, it's definitely not like that. 

It's just synthetic.

Sure. However, synthetic cannabinoids don't necessarily cause bad reactions either in correct doses. If you were given a very high dose of pure THC, you probably wouldn't feel so good either.

To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Luckily, these days around my place the unregulated cannabis sold is actually medical cannabis. xD

O.o Ooo