Falk

Pick-up Helps You Grow Spiritually

9 posts in this topic

Exactly as the title says ....

the last month i watched a lot RSD-stuff and started gaming ...pimpiiin *tyler-voice* xD and i have to say ...after 2 horrible!!! days of trying to approach women( and i couldnt do it) , i basicly hit a wall, and a huge part of my ego was ...well gone ... a different person emerged a person with less theory BS and more open to the moment and what is present (if that makes sense?!) ...something snapped in me ... the dissonance between a) wanting to talk to these girls ...b) beeing fearful and totally in my head and c) watching myself beeing torn apart between those 2 poles i couldn´t tolerate it anymore ...i noticed that so much of what i THINK about myself who i am ...and in generall what i THINK!! is total fucking BS!! I noticed how i talk the talk ...have all these theories about life but i don´t walk the walk ... i just saw very hard and evident what a pathetic little idiot i was, i was forced to see it by leaving my comfortzone...

so i just erased that and then just started to approach ...and what i found was ...in the next days i met soooo many incredible people, talked to amazing women who even inspire me to change my life ...and also had nice physical enjoyment on top of that, so i really recommend everyone to do this ... guys and girls! You will grow so much ...I think it is especially usefulll for the "spaced-out" meditators , sitting 1h every day meditating THINKING!! "oh look at me im fucking high and mighty" and then i can´t even talk to beautful women i see on the street because of my social anxietey and conditioning??? REALLY??

HOW the fuck am i supposed to be happy ...how is anyone supposed to be happy in such a condition of repression and fear and unability to trust in yourself?? THIS! is exactly what you can learn with pick-up. i wouldn´t even call it pickup ...it is just "beeing open" "following your core" "riding the wave of what you truely are" ... for me this pick-up shit is also about spirituality and personal growth more than just ...fucking chicks xD you know ... i think especially tyler from rsd explains this very good.

In short "pickup" forces you to not be in your fucking headspace , leave that and instead just be present and in the moment and ...GO!! I love it!

And i might be totaly wrong and misguided, but if that´s the case then it is also part of life...

This is a great post, fair play to you man!

The Delphic Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone of all the Greeks know that I know nothing.

-Socrates

On 16/10/2016 at 10:47 PM, Falk said:

Exactly as the title says ....

the last month i watched a lot RSD-stuff and started gaming ...pimpiiin *tyler-voice* xD and i have to say ...after 2 horrible!!! days of trying to approach women( and i couldnt do it) , i basicly hit a wall, and a huge part of my ego was ...well gone ... a different person emerged a person with less theory BS and more open to the moment and what is present (if that makes sense?!) ...something snapped in me ... the dissonance between a) wanting to talk to these girls ...b) beeing fearful and totally in my head and c) watching myself beeing torn apart between those 2 poles i couldn´t tolerate it anymore ...i noticed that so much of what i THINK about myself who i am ...and in generall what i THINK!! is total fucking BS!! I noticed how i talk the talk ...have all these theories about life but i don´t walk the walk ... i just saw very hard and evident what a pathetic little idiot i was, i was forced to see it by leaving my comfortzone...

so i just erased that and then just started to approach ...and what i found was ...in the next days i met soooo many incredible people, talked to amazing women who even inspire me to change my life ...and also had nice physical enjoyment on top of that, so i really recommend everyone to do this ... guys and girls! You will grow so much ...I think it is especially usefulll for the "spaced-out" meditators , sitting 1h every day meditating THINKING!! "oh look at me im fucking high and mighty" and then i can´t even talk to beautful women i see on the street because of my social anxietey and conditioning??? REALLY??

HOW the fuck am i supposed to be happy ...how is anyone supposed to be happy in such a condition of repression and fear and unability to trust in yourself?? THIS! is exactly what you can learn with pick-up. i wouldn´t even call it pickup ...it is just "beeing open" "following your core" "riding the wave of what you truely are" ... for me this pick-up shit is also about spirituality and personal growth more than just ...fucking chicks xD you know ... i think especially tyler from rsd explains this very good.

In short "pickup" forces you to not be in your fucking headspace , leave that and instead just be present and in the moment and ...GO!! I love it!

And i might be totaly wrong and misguided, but if that´s the case then it is also part of life...

I have been recently thinking about this and Tomorrow Ill approach a girl I see every day in the metro, today was the day but I failed like a coward, I dont guarantee Ill do it tomorrow but Ill go for it.

In normal people, this is called talking / having conversation with people.

in autism, this is called pickup

On 24.10.2016 at 6:48 PM, Richard Alpert said:

Jeah you are right :) maybe i am authistic , and if you are normal that is nice for you. But for me it is hard to overcome social conditioning and the voice in my head that tells me : dont do it / you can not do it ... i could take it as a curse ...but i decide to take it as a challenge :) 

Sorry but I had to do this... lol

On 24-10-2016 at 6:48 PM, Richard Alpert said:

In normal people, going up to a stranger is considered authism.

In normal people, living life conscious is considered authism.

In normal people, meditating is considered authism.

In normal people, Mac-Donalds is considered as food.

Fuck normal.

On 24/10/2016 at 6:48 PM, Richard Alpert said:

Normal = the way things should be / The standard people should follow

I remember Leo doing video's on morality and judgement, they may help you with that :)

On ‎13‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 11:19 PM, dude said:

Sorry but I had to do this... lol

In normal people, going up to a stranger is considered authism.

In normal people, living life conscious is considered authism.

In normal people, meditating is considered authism.

In normal people, Mac-Donalds is considered as food.

Fuck normal.

i dont agree with the 1 one, but the three later has some thruth in it.

On ‎17‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 1:14 AM, Lynnel said:

Normal = the way things should be / The standard people should follow

I remember Leo doing video's on morality and judgement, they may help you with that :)

sorry, what i meant by normal was standard social skills.