SoonHei

1st Time LSD Microdose Level / Consumption

11 posts in this topic

Hello Dear Ones,

Planning on trying some LSD tonight. It's in liquid form. 

It's a 30ml bottle. Website I got from suggests to try 0.5-1.75ml if doing first time.

My quick stats which perhaps help/add to experience/tolerance:

Marijuana pro user 

Shrooms: have done it 3 times last year. 3grams, 2 grams and 1.5 grams - wasn't too crazy, but the 3rd was kinda wonky.

That's about it...

So just wanted to know, is there a general good/safe Microdose amount?

Also, what's a full blown / regular dose of LSD? 

And this is liquid LSD - does it take a while to kick in? And do i have to mix this in dome water to drink it? Or drink it direct?

And lastly, any fasting required like shrooms? Or this much smoother?

Thanks ❤️

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei Lemme get this straight... you're "planning" on doing some acid tonight, but you know neither how much a normal /full blown dose is, nor do you know how much a microdose is? Is that correct?

Full blown dose is 200-350 micrograms. I have no way to tell how much of your solution that will be. See if you can find out how much active ingredient there is in it. 

My personal opinion — fuck microdosing, just have your full God Realization already ? 

I’ve had significant nausea problems with shrooms, but no nausea issues at all with LSD. I’d say it’s less important to fast, but it still may be helpful. The benefit is probably that it will be a bit more potent on an empty stomach. This could be little to no difference or quite significant. I’m not sure. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Also, LSD can be quite unpredictable as far as how quickly you’ll feel effects. I’ve had it take 30 minutes to 3.5 hours before feeling anything. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

-- Whenever I have a new batch, the first time with it is to do a scouting report to test my sensitivity to it. So, tonight would be a mild test drive (which can still be fun) and next weekend would be the real trip. 

-- They didn't give you the concentration? In that case, I would go very low. If they suggest 0.5ml to 1.75ml, I would not go over 0.5ml the first time.

-- Sensitivity varies among people. In general, 5-15ug is a microdose. 20-50ug is a mindose. 50-75ug is a light dose. 75-125ug is a standard dose. Yet this varies among people.

-- It makes no difference whether you swallow liquid acid or swallow a tab. It's the same ROA and the LSD gets absorbed through the stomach / small intestine. 

-- It doesn't matter how you swallow it. I would put the drops into a small glass of water and drink it. 

-- Some people get nausea with body load, so it's best to take it on a stomach that is less than half full (yet not completely empty). 

@Tim R it’s useful for everyday life changes, which is what most people are after, but it’s not going to take you as far as you can go. That’s just my personal preference. 

This is the info from it. (Pic attached)

@Tim R that's correct brother. Just going with the flow 

17 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

just have your full God Realization already

Doing all this from that state my champ ?❤️ #NeverNotIt

@Forestluv thanks for all that as always my champ.

Is ug stands for micrograms?

Thanks

Screenshot_20210312-173013~2.png

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei It says 15.5 ug / ml. You can use the dosages I listed above as a general guide of intensity. 

15ug may be below threshold for most people. You might not feel anything on 1ml. That really is a microdose. 

If I trusted them and saw some good online reviews, I would take 2-3ml the first trip for a test drive. Based on their dosage, that is 31-46 ug. That is above threshold for 98% of people and you should feel something. Strong enough that you wouldn't feel comfortable driving, yet mild enough that you are in control and could converse normally with people if needed.

That is the dose I would go to a museum on. It's enough to make a boring museum super interesting, yet I am still in control and comfortable interacting with people. Then based on how intense it is will determine the dosage of my next trip. After a mild trip I would give at least 7 days. 

If the dosage is accurate, 7ml would be roughly 2g of shrooms.

@Forestluv thanks brother

Much appreciated

And yes. It seems decent enough website. Got shrooms from it before too, and all went well.

I shall take the maiden flight then dear Ones ❤️?❤️

Love Is The Answer