Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joeyi99

5'6 guy sleeps with 5'11 girl

6 posts in this topic

I wanted to make this post as an inspiration for short guys who think their height is a limitation in dating. 

I used to feel insecure about my height at only 5'6 and think it will be a deal breaker for most girls. For the last few months, I've been developing an empowered mindset with women and taking action via online apps due to the pandemic until the world opens up and I can approach in person. And I've made a lot of progress with landing a few dates and learning a lot. Feel free to check out my earlier post at the bottom.

Anyway, I had a sexual experience with a tall girl the other night that shattered my height insecurity forever. I ended up having a one night stand with a girl from Tinder. Funny enough, she booty called me over to her place out of the blue a week or 2 since our initial conversation. Before, we met I had a few thoughts that it will be weird that she is taller than me and that I actually like shorter girls. I quickly notice the tricky of my mind and cut it out and said fuck it ill do it anyway. 

I arrive at her place and she opens the door and lone behold she is pretty tall as her photos appeared. To cut to the chase, we end up hooking up and getting  dominate with each other. She was into choking and I made her cum 3-4 times. I felt like the man and acted like the strong man that I am. To hammer the point home, height even came up in the conversation somehow and she couldn't believe I was 5'6 when I told her. She said she didn't notice it when we met at the door.  She kept complimenting me on how cool and hot I was in bed. In goes to show, that I was hindering myself before with thinking my height was holding me back with women. 

Mindset is super key with success with women and I know I'm the shit and have core confidence now. I want this to be an inspiration for all "short" guys who are insecure. It's complete bullshit. And even if the odd girl cares, you don't even wanna date those types of girls anyway. So it works out perfectly, they weed themselves out and you are left with the other half of girl who don't give a shit. Yes, most girls won't care when you have your shit together as a man and developed charisma and the plethora of core qualities you as an attractive man should have.

I can't wait to go out and crush it in person game when everything opens up. I also wanted to thank Leo for his many posts about this topic and dating advice. I'm really looking forward to the how to get laid video too ;)

To sum it up:

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

― Henry Ford

I'll see you in the field gentlemen!

Good job hunting giraffe :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I dated a knockout girl for 5 years that was 6'2" and liked to wear 8" heels, so she was usually 7'. It was awesome! She got lots of attention, which means I got lots of attention. 

Just now, Sempiternity said:

I dated a knockout girl for 5 years that was 6'2" and liked to wear 8" heels, so she was usually 7'. It was awesome! She got lots of attention, which means I got lots of attention. 

No no, she got lot of attention, others saw you as sthg that must be get rid off. 

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

No no, she got lot of attention, others saw you as sthg that must be get rid off. 

A man confident in himself has nothing to worry about. 

1 minute ago, Sempiternity said:

A man confident in himself has nothing to worry about. 

Agreed but you know just saying.