Gesundheit

Online money-making resources

7 posts in this topic

So, Leo locked my recent thread here:

He said that this forum is not the place for such things. However, I have seen similar discussions in the past, so I don't quite frankly get it. Examples:

Anyway, I PM'd Leo asking him what was wrong with my question. He read the message and ignored. Whatever. So, now I'm not particularly asking for direct answers. I'm rather asking for directions.

I want to make money online. I want consistent and quick money, regardless of quantity. I want money that I can withdraw within a month max.

Where should I look? Any forums you know of? I've already done some research and tried more than one option. I've tried Online Surveys, but I could never get qualified. I've tried Transcription services, but couldn't pass the tests because they were hard, since I'm not a native speaker of English. I don't know what else to do.

And Leo, if you want to lock this too, at least give me a good reason. It doesn't really help anyone what you did there. What would you do if you woke up in my shoes?

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Do you have a job and are looking for a side income? Could you get a/another job that you are either qualified for or that is unskilled? 

The difference between your thread and the examples  you refer to here is that they ask about how to earn money which opens the discussion about life purpose, while you ask about how to make quick money which only opens the discussion for get money quick schemes. Your situation may be unique but that doesn't change the fact that this has nothing to do with your life purpose and only to do with you getting easy, quick money. 

16 minutes ago, w4read said:

Do you have a job and are looking for a side income?

I have been working since I was 10 years old (24 now), so I have worked more than most of people my age (over a decade of work, and in different areas). Now, I am unemployed and searching.

I'm not asking for get rich quick schemes. I've made it very clear that the amount of money is irrelevant to me. I just want to make money to get back on my feet. I don't want or even have to explain my situation, but it's very difficult. And I'm not asking for too much. It's not like I'm begging here. I'm willing to work if there's guaranteed payment. It's just that most of the online jobs that I've seen so far require investment and dedication beforehand, which I cannot currently afford, due to the poverty I'm in.

If that still doesn't belong here, then redirect me instead of shutting me down. Try to be helpful at least (not you in specific).

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just to continue on the previous topic, Online poker isnt hard to understand at all. 

You can easily study all the possible permutations and within a few weeks of training, you can easily tell most of the possible hands within seconds. 

The harder part for me is the bluff. But once again, if you are playing online, no one can see you so it's also okay here.

Of course, there's also the mindset involved. 

No poker is a huge waste of time. Even if you make some money to make enough you need to dedicate yourself for years. You are better off learning programming or a useful skill. Don't fall into this trap. 

@hyruga i hate to break it to you but if you spent at least the amount of hours i did you wasted your time. If i spended so much time learning something useful like the skills i need for my lp i would be living it by now or even be a millioner by inventing something. Stop giving harmful advise to people. Poker is a black hole that sucks you in. Even if you are successful it's a miserable way to earn a living. Grinding is not fun after a point. I do love poker and play maybe once every 3 months just for fun but i'm not taking it seriously ever again. If it works for you then fine but you could do something better with your time. If someone said this to me some years ago i would close my ears. I got into it in the first place because i wanted fast money and not being anyone's slave. There are better ways and thanks to Leo and my experience i can see that now. 

@BlackMaze @hyruga I won't go down that road either way. It's blocked in my country.

3 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

I want to make money online. I want consistent and quick money, regardless of quantity. I want money that I can withdraw within a month max.

This is a path to devilry and we will not be doing that here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.