Yahya

Leo self made projects

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

Leo Gura said on his youtube channel that he made self-help projects to get his dream job. @Leo Gura    Do you mind sharing with us examples of such projects which you made? Its because I dont believe you or I dont think it will work out. If you show examples then it will be appreciated.

Edited by Yahya
Clarity

Think Leo was referring to the Life Purpose Course he created, the website plus other stuff.

@hyruga That's  his purpose of Actualized.org. Before, Actualized.org he was a video game designer. I wanted to see some of his projects about video game design.

Edited by Yahya

@Yahya He talks about it here: 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/how-i-started-my-first-business

I watched this video two years ago and I still remember it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 3/2/2021 at 8:42 PM, Yahya said:

Hi,

Leo Gura said on his youtube channel that he made self-help projects to get his dream job. @Leo Gura    Do you mind sharing with us examples of such projects which you made? Its because I dont believe you or I dont think it will work out. If you show examples then it will be appreciated.

He became a video game designer from designing a mod for oblivion called "The Lost Spires". Here is the link to it on nexus. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/12997

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary