John Iverson

Why is that pick up community and social dynamics is not accepted by certain people??

25 posts in this topic

@Etherial Cat

You didn't answer the second question.

I can take care of myself, you don't have to worry about me.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Etherial Cat

What I mean is that humans are subject to illusion & self-deception. Everyone has certain loopholes in their perception or unconscious mind. For example, men get aroused by physical beauty, and women get aroused by strength. Of course, not all people are the same, but as a general idealized concept for the ease of communication. The whole game with attraction is to show the person I am trying to attract that I have what they subconsciously desire. That is it. No more, no less.

If I show the value I can provide to the person I'm trying to attract, they will be attracted to me if the values I'm offering match their interests, and they won't if what I'm offering doesn't match their interests. It's such a simple concept.

Do you consider any of that devilry or manipulation?

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

11 minutes ago, ilja said:

@Gesundheit bro just stop bending your mind and absorb what the cat has to say

Mind your own business.