Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kray

Psychedelics

6 posts in this topic

So I've been thinking about using a psychedelic for self-introspective purposes, and I was deciding between psylocibin or LSD. For someone who has never done psychedelic trips before, which one should I start with first? Also, as someone who used to smoke a TON of weed before, would I react differently to these substances, or would my weed tolerance not matter at all? 

for self-introspection purpose I think LSD is better but you can just try both and see what works best for you 

weed tolerance won’t matter 

Definitely start with the loving embrace of shrooms for the first trip. You only get one first trip. Get the dosage right and don’t forget to have fun for the first one. 

Weed won't matter, they are very different substances.

Both are great for introspection. I do NOT recommend smoking and tripping at the same time unless you want to enter a state of insanity. 

7 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

Weed won't matter, they are very different substances.

Both are great for introspection. I do NOT recommend smoking and tripping at the same time unless you want to enter a state of insanity. 

Reminds me of the stories of Terence McKenna, he said he always had some weed handy for when a mushroom trip would go in a wrong direction, then he’d light up and smoke some in order to correct it. But then he was very seasoned.

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

1 hour ago, kray said:

So I've been thinking about using a psychedelic for self-introspective purposes, and I was deciding between psylocibin or LSD. For someone who has never done psychedelic trips before, which one should I start with first?

From my experience on shrooms i had more light, pleasant, magical kind of vibe, on LSD i had more serious, heavy, introspective kind of vibe. I would choose shrooms for the first trip.