ChimpBrain

New Psyched Substance Video On 5meo

9 posts in this topic

I can't edit my original post for some reason. I just finished the video. There's not much to it TBH. He hasn't actually tried 5meo but has used N,NDMT a lot and sort of makes presumptions based on that. This is sort of a response video to Leo's in a way. I've always liked his other videos but on this one I'll take his opinions more seriously once he's reporting from personal experience.

Wish there was a guide for dummies on how to order this stuff online, and yes I know it's illegal. 

On 10/11/2016 at 10:06 AM, Meave said:

Wish there was a guide for dummies on how to order this stuff online, and yes I know it's illegal. 

Well, there sort of is, it's just not an easy process.

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed with this video. I've realised his content seems to be aimed at a younger crowd and I struggle to take him seriously anymore.

Bitcoins are a pain in the arse.

Edited by Break the Chain

10 hours ago, John Flores said:

@Meave Tell me about it. This drug is my life purpose and the government won't even let me have THAT.

lol

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

DMT finds you :)

I think PsychedSubstance spoke well and fairly and i agree with him. Have a high enough dose of N,N-DMT and you'll eventually end up in the same place. There are thousands of trip-reports, articles and docs all over the web and especially on The DMT-Nexus that can provide full in-depth and well detailed examples from most experienced Psychonauts. 

but then again i think that ultimately you only experience what you are ready for

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I can help you.

Send me a private message if any of you is interested.

Edited by Barna
used the wrong word

On 10/12/2016 at 1:06 AM, Meave said:

I bet there are many, google is your friend 

3 hours ago, Barna said:

I don't know why nobody is telling people how to get this stuff.

it's against forum rules

Edited by Arman