TheSomeBody

is holon a holon?

6 posts in this topic

holon is the city that i live in all of my life so far, pretty trippy to see leo says holon 3 hours staight .

holon means sand (hol) and small (lon) just a city that built on a small area,also pronounced with the hebrew heth so all the english speaking out there cant say it .
hopfully it was funny to someone here, i tried to stop myself from this silly post but here i am

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

I've always thought that it's worded 'Wholeon' instead of 'Holon', just from the phonetic sound of the word. It's a funny kind of weird.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I've always thought that it's worded 'Wholeon' instead of 'Holon', just from the phonetic sound of the word. It's a funny kind of weird.

yap, he have not wrote it in the right way and also wrote like a name of a city that he new

On 23.2.2021 at 2:14 AM, Nahm said:

lol, he should have known about holon 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

The next step is to understand that everything is one. The atom is the galaxy. 

The funny thing about a holon is it is a CONCEPT about drawing distinctions and interconnections at infinite levels of degradation.  Of course, the "limit" of this increasing nuance is the destruction of the CONCEPT itself, as "at infinity (big or small)" the idea disintegrates.

So it's sort of a self-unraveling concept that is mostly useful for understanding interconnections between parts and wholes rather than revealing a fundamental truth, if you will.  I suppose this is true of most concepts, though :)