AdamR95

nomind state and practical life

63 posts in this topic

@AdamR95 I taught self-enquiry to one of my friends, and tried to make him become conscious of his true nature, during the teachings and explanations he experienced a very clear state of mind like something he have never experienced before! His crazy thought process was literally gone! Even though he didn't even have experience of meditation much!

After a few days he told that his life is literally changed forever and he'll never be the same again! And some days after He told me that he just needs 30 seconds to completely clear his mind again and gain consciousness if he become unconscious again! ( He was a nervous, depressed person and had a lot of psychological problems for a very long time) 

This is how these techniques work on a person who is not even into sprituality or even are interested! But he was suffering his illusory self, so I helped him destruct whatever was made unconsciously during years of his life and see something which cannot be unseen after!

5 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@AdamR95 I taught self-enquiry to one of my friends, and tried to make him become conscious of his true nature, during the teachings and explanations he experienced a very clear state of mind like something he have never experienced before! His crazy thought process was literally gone! Even though he didn't even have experience of meditation much!

After a few days he told that his life is literally changed forever and he'll never be the same again! And some days after He told me that he just needs 30 seconds to completely clear his mind again and gain consciousness if he become unconscious again! ( He was a nervous, depressed person and had a lot of psychological problems for a very long time) 

This is how these techniques work on a person who is not even into sprituality or even are interested! But he was suffering his illusory self, so I helped him destruct whatever was made unconsciously during years of his life and see something which cannot be unseen after!

good for him, it took me several years to even start enjoy meditation

26 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

good for him, it took me several years to even start enjoy meditation

Yeah I actually surprised myself how well the teachings and explanations worked on him, i didn't really expected anything, he was never listened to me to meditate regularly. I thought he'll completely forget about everything and reset the day after, but nope, this time something clicked on him.

Some people who suffer their illusory self so much suddenly get it and everything shift in them. Like Eckhart Tolle who realized it all by pure intolerable sadness and mental suffering and had no clue about a damn thing about sprituality or meditation.

Edited by m0hsen