Kundalini Cataclysm

About Leo's most recent blog post (Infinity/Love)

28 posts in this topic

@Nahm

We'll see, will be my object of contemplation for this evening. :x

8 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

@Nahm

We'll see, will be my object of contemplation for this evening. :x

Not tryin to get up in yo bizness, but contemplating skepticism with the OG of Only Goodness might be met with a silence responselessness easily misread. Expression though, getting it out of the body mind, Goodness naturally fills, like it does, and there’s no more what was it you were gonna contemplate slipped my mind talkin about all this goodness sorry. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

Just seeing your reply now, but the contemplation beared fruits nevertheless:

I meditated on me being skeptic whether I'm half assing spirituality, and what's the root of the skepticism. Initially, I found it hard to locate skepticism on the chart, so I asked myself:

Why am I skeptic about it?

Felt within, and immediately saw, that my skepticism was rooted in impatience of feeling a certain way, or seeing something ('seeing' that loving understanding that comes with truth). I was skeptic because I expected to 'see something', to 'find the revelation I once had seen'. This skepticism sort of lead me into a false surrender because the skeptic mind awaits something - which is precisely the reason why it got bored with meditation, the mind wanted to go somewhere. Interesting enough, it knew that there's nowhere to arrive, nowhere to go, yet it awaited something - and the problem with that is that the mind was attached to knowing truth and knowing not-knowing. Expressed the boredom that came with that and slided up to contentment.

At this point, I forgot what the object of my contemplation was because I sunk into the profundity of silence. Then it struck me that contentment is not just a 'this is ok', but rather that sort of peace which you literally could die for, with which you could sit for hours on end.

My skeptic ass actually made me climb up and down the scale two times, just in order to double check. Lol.

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@EmptyVase

? Priceless.

Yes, peace, contentment, the reboot, the clean slate for the ‘mustard seed’, for what we do want to create. 

So I have Infinite (Creative) Power. Then why forgetting it all and "getting" here without knowing anything. Serb is God gotta love it... 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yes, peace, contentment, the reboot, the clean slate for the ‘mustard seed’, for what we do want to create. 

Mhmm, that creative juice. Tasty. ?

@EmptyVase ?

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So I have Infinite (Creative) Power. Then why forgetting it all and "getting" here without knowing anything. What da.... 

Not have, are.  There’s nothing to know. That’s a belief, a condition. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE