Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EnRoute

Tucker Carlson to Host Video Podcast, Documentary Series for Fox Nation

7 posts in this topic

Hi.

If Joe Biden doesn't do anything about Tucker Carlson, his audience will grow exponentially and we'll lose ground in 2024.

He just announced on Twitter what he plans to do.

Any ideas on what we can do to shut down his show? He just won't stop for God's sake.

You're not gonna shut him down, and the desire to do so is itself problematic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, EnRoute said:

Any ideas on what we can do to shut down his show? He just won't stop for God's sake.

In a healthy democratic society, people must be allowed to express themselves within their integrity. The principle of free speech was virtually non-existent throughout human history so don't take it for granted. It's literally a product of thousands of years of societal evolution. Keep in mind that freedom of speech (within legal limits) only works as a principle when each and every citizen has it. American democracy has survived Trump so it will be just fine with Carlson don't be so keen on your impulse to shut down dissenting voices, that's ego in its purest form. 

I'd love to see Tucker Carlson run for office, anything that would get him in to a moderated debate on TV.

It takes an amazing amount of of willful ignorance to not see through his grift.

We have seen what happens when he gets called out. He flips out because he knows has no arguments.

I remember the first time I saw him on CNN when I was 18. I immediately saw him as a shameless idiot, and nothing has changed in 20 years :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He thinks he got the OPTICS. 

The kind of optics that work on weak fearful deluded minds. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I remember the first time I saw him on CNN when I was 18. I immediately saw him as a shameless idiot, and nothing has changed in 20 years :D

He has done one thing right, opening up about the UFO subject.