Elzhi

What Enlightenment Really Is

65 posts in this topic

@Kserkkj Again, this was already covered earlier in the thread. We just jacking off at this point. Pretty fun though :)

Everybody know how it feels to talk to people like that. Nobody wants to feel that way. Take the time spent saying those things on sites like this, and spent it meditating. Just experience it for yourself, then you will know. Then you will say things from a connected perspective, and trust me, you will feel much better. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Phil lol I stopped doing meditation several months ago after meditating for two years. Really, you're just masturbating. What you REALLY need is silence.

1 hour ago, Elzhi said:

@Phil honestly, shut the fuck up.

@WaveInTheOcean My initial wording was wrong. Enlightenment is to be disidentified with the ego, not "ego-less". Aside from that, it's obvious that you haven't actually read everything on this thread. I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE ENLIGHTENED. You're literally just repeating everything that I've already said in this thread. Good job. Now we can continue posturing and acting like gurus.

You claim not to be enlightened, but still postulate that enlightenment = hell. 

You're on the transition. Sure the transition may be hell. 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.