Preety_India

Indian Pickup / Indian Romance

9 posts in this topic

Best example of Indian pickup. 

Slow, flirty, soft, poetic, cute and romantic. 

Slowly teasing tickling her feminine  senses and building sexual tension in her. 

Meanwhile she tries hard to resist but eventually submits to his sexual persistence. 

I know it can be a bit funny or boring for western folks here. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

So if I go to india all I got to do is learn some songs in the local language xD

It's a movie scene, life ain't like a movie. If you have some real life examples I'm interested btw.

@Raphael real life is somewhat similar. They take cues from the movies. Not exactly singing songs but my ex Indian bf would write love letters and love poems. And we would chase around trees in a garden by the beach. It's kinda flowery, cute and romantic. I like it. Guys put a lot of effort in wooing the girls. 

The guy needs to be very chatty and talkative. Shy guys rarely get a chance. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Raphael real life is somewhat similar. They take cues from the movies. Not exactly singing songs but my ex Indian bf would write love letters and love poems. And we would chase around trees in a garden by the beach. It's kinda flowery, cute and romantic. I like it. Guys put a lot of effort in wooing the girls. 

The guy needs to be very chatty and talkative. Shy guys rarely get a chance. 

Interesting.

@Preety_India You know, on one hand, I have been told that India is a hellhole with little sanitation, poverty, overpopulation, corruption, lack of education e.c.t. and when I complimented a guy on his Indian culture, he got visibly upset with me.

At the other hand what that country has, incredible diversity between spiritual groups, weirdest and nost delicate buildings like temples e.c.t., the whole system of yoga comes from India, it has its natural sacred places like Himalayas and a fantastical surreal history written in forms of various Gitas and so on. Damn, the brits really did damage the Indian culture.

@Applegarden yea we have both good and bad. 

I don't blame British. The British were generally nice people. They didn't damage us. 

The culture remained intact. In fact the British loved Indian culture and took some of it with them. Chai is very popular in the UK because of India. 

What surprised me about the Indian dating scene is how many gay guys there are and how it is next to impossible for a foreigner to date, let alone marry an Indian girl. It almost never happens, which is a bit of a shame, really. But, I did date an Indian girl in Singapore, the overseas Indians are a  lot more open about it.

Regarding the British thing, it is a bit of a give and take situation. They definitely exploited Indians economically and a big chunk of the extreme poverty you see there is a bit of a colonial legacy, in my view. On the other hand, they did some good things too, like building out the railway network, outlawing Sati and wiping out the Thuggee cult.

Interesting thing is, that before the Sepoy Mutiny in 1847, there was a lot more mixing between the British and Indians, there were some mixed marriages and some Brits even converted to Islam (since the ruling class in India was mostly Muslim at the time). The Mutiny put an end to cordial relations between the governors and the governed, it was also the time that India went from company rule to becoming a direct colony of Westminster.

I find it rather interesting that a lot of ex-colonies of Britain think rather fondly of their erstwhile colonial masters, particularly in Hong Kong and Singapore. This isn't the case with ex-colonies of other European countries, such as the French or Dutch.