Mihajlo Toviovic

Help with LSD trip

9 posts in this topic

For the fist time in my life I took half tab of LSD with intention to question my life purpose. But I end up lost in hallucinations and could not think about any question that is significant for my everyday life. It was really enjoyable, but I couldn't do any real work. Perhaps I didn't want to. Any tips or suggestions?

Edited by Mihajlo Toviovic

I wouldn't go into my first trip with any question or expectation in mind.

Just let the substance introduce itself and find out how you react to it. 

@Tim R Thanks. But Leo said that its most useful to trip with a specific intention. But everything seemed irrelevant when LSD kicked in. ?

@Mihajlo Toviovic It took me some time to be able to use intention in psychedelic trips. Like Tim R said, try to get used to the experience a bit more. The ability to exercise intention will develop gradually, it will act in a manner that you might not be aware of right now. 

Forcing an intention upon a psychedelic experience can be treated as an intention that bears fruit itself. See where it takes you

1 hour ago, Mihajlo Toviovic said:

Thanks. But Leo said that its most useful to trip with a specific intention.

Yes, but intention isn't necessarily the same as a question.

@Mihajlo Toviovic I like to write my intentions in big letting on a whiteboard and refer back to it during the trip. Also it helps to have a blank journal to write your insights into.

4 hours ago, Mihajlo Toviovic said:

@Tim R Thanks. But Leo said that its most useful to trip with a specific intention. But everything seemed irrelevant when LSD kicked in. ?

You have to be flexible.

Intention is good, but don't force it on the trip. Let the trip show you want you need to know. Eventually your intentions will kick in. Just not necessarily on that 1 trip.

Dozens of trips are necessary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A good rule of thumb is to always use the first trip on any new substance to just get the vibe of what it can offer. Don't be to strict with it. Second trips can be good for intentions. Ultimately, it will give you exactly what you need.