Progress

Enlightenment And Wisdom Hidden In Media

12 posts in this topic

Though most of society lives in ignorance to Personal Development,Expansive Philosophy, and Enlightenment, The amount of references to Enlightenment and Philosophy in movies, tv shows and especially music is absolutely astonishing.

Some examples:

Sum Zero(That was it right?) from Morrowind- Enlightened Being.

Yoda- Based off a Tibetan monk and is referenced to being enlightened.

Avatar The Last Airbender- The whole damned show is littered with spirituality from simple wisdom to the deepest.

Many 60s and 70s rockbands had strong interests in mysticism, spirituality, and enlightenment like Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Rainbow. 

Fight Club is without a doubt based on Zen Philosophy and Enlightenment.

So what if we all started the first step to collecting bits and pieces of these wisdoms in one place? Those who understand or are even a bit engulfed in media will find advice from beloved characters something that touches deeper in the heart then simple advice. There is a story, there is history, there is soul, there is life in the advice.

That is why I've started the first step in having a little library to share and collect this knowledge. If you even have the slightest come by and walk on memory lane :D

Happy Memories!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/950585895088116/

Star Treks TV Shows and movies like K-PAX and Groundhog Day, Cloud Atlas, Waking Life and many others have some very deep spiritual wisdom hidden within, the thing is though we only notice when we are more aware and in-tune with that frequency to see it.

~The eyes only see what the mind is prepared to comprehend~

B R E A T H E

Buddhism, enlightenment, etc. It's a very light movie on deep stuff.  Reminded me of how the force in Star Wars plants early seeds. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just watched Lucy again, its fascinating how you continue to realize more that you never realized before even after watching carefully, we simply do not see what we are not ready to understand yet.

Which is why we get that "I've seen this movie 1000 times and never noticed that part before" moments.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Just watched Lucy again, its fascinating how you continue to realize more that you never realized before even after watching carefully, we simply do not see what we are not ready to understand yet.

Which is why we get that "I've seen this movie 1000 times and never noticed that part before" moments.

For sure! I love that! I watched 2001 A Space Odyssey the other day for the second time in about 10 years and it blew my mind. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It's almost like self development enables people to be creative. :ph34r:

Edited by SchallUndRauch

Im not saying most of media is spiritual, I'm saying that a large chunk of the popular ones contain it directly or indirectly.