Leo Gura

Top Proud Boys Leader = FBI Informant

9 posts in this topic

You can't make this shit up:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I was going to post this, but as usual you always beat me. 

Have a look at this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Should they really be making this information public? Kinda puts the informants in danger doesn’t it... 

Not really surprising. The mob and organized crime had plenty of FBI informants. Not gonna be any different for a bunch of keyboard warriors that cosplay as GI Joe. They really don't have anything holding them together except hate so ofc they will all rat on each other when the ship starts to sink. Honor and nobility is just a facade when it comes to these groups. Those qualities actually require a much more developed person to embody. 

'Law enforcement' was created for and employed to enforce racism since the beginning and has always been populated with people actively serving this purpose so it's not surprising of their connections with right wing extremist groups because they are have continually been one in the same in many respects.

12 minutes ago, SOUL said:

'Law enforcement' was created for and employed to enforce racism since the beginning and has always been populated with people actively serving this purpose so it's not surprising of their connections with right wing extremist groups because they are have continually been one in the same in many respects.

Dude, you got the whole situation backwards.

LE is doing the right thing here catching these racist guys.

When the FBI inflitrates the mob, that does not mean the FBI is friendly with the mob.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, you got the whole situation backwards.

LE is doing the right thing here catching these racist guys.

When the FBI inflitrates the mob, that does not mean the FBI is friendly with the mob.

Nothing I said was historically or currently inaccurate.

Just because the person who has been caught on video openly coordinating with law enforcement to protect the extremist group in their violent activity during the civil rights protests this past year is also now protecting themselves from prosecution by informing on the group because the tide of public opinion has turned because of their activity doesn't change the nature of the circumstances. It just shows the duplicitous and self serving nature of the individual.

Law enforcement may create the dog and pony show of arresting people out of power but will never touch the white supremacist elements in power who never get exposed or consequences. If they start arresting and/or removing from power people like Marjorie Taylor Greene or the people who made the decisions to not prepare leaving Capital police exposed to the mob in the capital riot even though they had Intel and knew what may happen then that is different.

Time will tell but I won't trust authorities to do the right thing in holding accountable the established racially motivated hierarchy and discrimination because they never have. They may just try to save face in public opinion through token actions because of the unprecedented happening at the capital and their inaction to resist it....and even many of them secretly and not so secretly endorsed it.

Oh....and yes, law enforcement has sometimes behaved much like organized crime in the past and even still to this day strong arm communities without repercussions.

Edited by SOUL

13 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Law enforcement may create the dog and pony show of arresting people out of power but will never touch the white supremacist elements in power who never get exposed or consequences.

You are delusional.

FBI certainly hunts down white supremists who break laws.

Check your biases. You drank too much progressive SJW juice.

This demonization and cynicism of law enforcememt is some toxic shit on the left. Stop it and have some nuance.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are delusional.

FBI certainly hunts down white supremists who break laws.

Check your biases. You drank too much progressive SJW juice.

This demonization and cynicism of law enforcememt is some toxic shit on the left. Stop it and have some nuance.

Bias = people saying things I don't like. Did you know 'truth' is a bias, too?

I just describe what I observe, if you don't like it then that's your issue to resolve, not mine.

You again should consider that if you think I thought I think you thought too much.