Canadian

Girl Suggested Friendship With Benefits!

31 posts in this topic

@John Flores  In a brief, you think that there is nothing wrong in having a friend with benefits, our bodies  just want it and we should go for it

@John Flores That's what I want my friend, to start sexual life and get as much experience which helps me grow as possible...

On 10/7/2016 at 8:28 PM, Canadian said:

@iago iriarte arhatha Is it possible even for males? Usually girls are the ones who get emotionally attached...

Dude you're not like some robot just because you have a dick. You have emotions, and you definitely can get attached. If you don't have emotions, I'm actually kind of afraid.

Last night i saw a boy go crazy when his fwb didn't answered him, when he knew she was out and had fun. Be careful.

@Platoon I already went crazy too in approximately the same situation today, she didn't come out the house. Fortunately, We're good now... That what a good advice  thou...

@aurum you're right lol  Hope I have feelings :D 

6 hours ago, John Flores said:

@Canadian Be flexible to ever changing circumstances. And cutting someone out from someone's life is always an option when thjnf s get out of hand. It will give you power and you will move on (if needed).

I'll learn everything, I'm just starting this kind of relationships. :) Thanks for the advice thou... 

I think fwb is the greatest training ground for relationship. You can learn to have sex, you can learn what you like, you can learn to let the girl be independent, you can learn to communicate well.

All of those skills are critical to have a really successful intimate relationship.

And it's also a new technology that we have in the 21st century. It's worth trying out for ourselves.

And I don't think it goes against human nature. We're a polyamorous species, marriage and monogamy came after agriculture.