Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlwaysJoggin

Day 1

10 posts in this topic

I lost yet another good chunk of money to gambling Im  addict , I keep going back I can’t stop  i make so many posts before on my addiction and i keep going back I won’t give up I will try again  I just hate myself so much right now 

What is like to be addicted to gambling? Why are you doing that, what are the internal motives that make you gamble?

@kras greed, brain disorder. I’m financially secure so it’s not that i need money , it’s so tricky but I never really decided to stop for good, I guess this time I’m convinced it will never be any good to keep on gambling thankfully it’s only been less than a year I feel this time I’m beating it 

Edited by AlwaysJoggin

@neutralempty very predictable and your nihilistic thinking is nothing special it roots  you offer judgments to only assumptions have you ever been addicted to gambling and tried to quit or wasn’t able to quit how do you know for sure it’s over?, i should exept my sentence! wow pain.  have you verified that personally?  for you to preach your superior wisdom? Have you met addicts have you met severly addicted gamblers that are now live long sober? do you know me? You know how long I’ve been dealing with this the extent and what addiction and being exposed to something like that is? No just socially awkward 
random nerd beta on forums don’t take yourself so seriously. Your opinion doesn’t matter and your doomed for thinking other wise maybe in your next life youll get upgraded.

Edited by AlwaysJoggin
Miss spelled

@neutralempty lol you reminded me of this anime character 

Light Yagami 

“everything went according to plan” 

EDCC9899-E859-4A7C-9C7A-783990BE6555.jpeg

Edited by AlwaysJoggin

@AlwaysJoggin  Hi, have you seen Leo's video on addiction? I'm not very knowledgeable myself, but it seems to me that most addictive and greed habits involve a high level of stimulation such as gambling, drink, drugs, sex, food, shopping etc. Do you think this could be an escape from something you don't want to face up to? Any fears, past traumas or bad feelings which are difficult to deal with? 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@snowyowl thank you yes you are correct it does have to do with something deeply rooted , like my material needs when I didn’t gamble i had a more minimalistic lifestyle than when i was gambling for say and addicted i also started having nore instrest in buying more clothes and shoes and having more to spent around. my recovery process will include being back to simplifying living and being happy with what i have since it varies from addict to another to why he or she becomes trapped into this addiction i somewhat have came into realising what triggered me and tilted me to gamble. But yes it’s connected to a deeper cause also gonna start to meditate again I only stopped because meditation caused me depression bit i will approach differently hopefully this time it won’t as meditation can keep me grounded on what really matters in life and that’s def not money but it’s thing’s like watching my mom cook food ;) <3 

Edited by AlwaysJoggin