Max Stirner

Realistic Way to Make $1000-3000 dollars per month in 6 months?

8 posts in this topic

For reasons I won't get into, I am in desperate need of money. What skills/markets should I look into? 

Maybe video editing for independent creators on a website like Fiverr. There's a lot of demand for it but you might not make too much money too quickly. It's definitely achievable that you could get 1000 a month however. 

Depends what skills and knowledge you have. If you don't have many skills, then a job would provide that. More context on your situation would help though. 

Phlebotomy certificate program is 4-6 months, usually. If you don't mind blood.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Find 10 people per month who are willing to pay you $100 for something.

Or 100 people willing to pay you $10.

With no education, my go-to would be landscaping or some other type of manual labor. Get a family member to lend you a lawnmower and start going door-to-door offering to cut grass for people, advertise it online on Craigslist/Kijiji. Professional landscaping companies can charge $50 to cut someone's lawn, so if you can do it for $20 lots of people will give you a chance. If you live somewhere cold right now, borrow a shovel and start offering to shovel driveways after the next time it snows.

If you can find 5 people per day willing to let you cut their lawn for $20 each and work Monday - Friday, that's 100 lawns or $2,000 per month. This site says mower use about 2.5 gallons of gasoline per hour, and at $3 per gallon, thats $7 per hour to run a mower. Assuming it takes 1 hour per lawn, $700 of gasoline expenses. And you're left with $1,300/month in profit. Many of those customers will become recurring clients if you do a good job.

Edited by Yarco

@Max Stirner By far the easiest way is to work in a mill. I did that for 5 straight summers and made $2,400 per month. But it will be a complete culture shock and you'll realize how wage slavery can screw people up. Only do it if you have a strong and stable mind, with the intention of quitting when you have enough money and not getting trapped.

Bro since education is online right now. A ton of people are looking to cheat on their exams. If you're a social person u can find tutors online. make the students pay u extra and u pay the tutors to solve their exams. and bingo u starting to make money. All u need is some connections and boom you're making money from nothing.